• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a Clomid buddy!

Bab-- my dh is famous for sleep BDing.. I cant so much as try to cuddle with him in the middle of the night without him trying to get some hanky panky in....now i always ask him if hes awake haha...he always says yes, but then after hes like how did that even start up!

I enjoyed it quite a bit :) it felt VERY random and he was very much into it! I hope this becomes a new thing for him :p

Bab- your new BD session sounds like fun! ;) I'm not having much for symptoms, but I'm also not much of a symptom spotter. I've just been really hungry the last few days, eating way more often than usual and still feeling hungry. Doesn't help with losing weight! Lol

BD is so much better when it's spontaneous. When it's on a schedule, it can feel so forced. I also think the middle of the night is nice because your body is so relaxed.

I'm on CD8, just finished my first round of 100mg of Clomid. I took and OPK and it was negative, Boo. But we did BD because it's my birthday and I needed some lovin. Usually DF feels like a pawn in my "sex on demand" game.

How's everyone else doing?

drjo- That could be a good sign! I've heard that is one of the earliest symptoms :)

1nce- I agree!!

dojen- I wouldn't let the negative opk get you down. You shouldn't expect to see anything until after cd 10 at the absolute soonest!

1nce- I hope that you just missed your surge! And if you didn't then at least a natural af would be nice!
I glad to hear your pup is doing good!!

drjo- any symptoms yet?

klabro- how are you feeling?

Taima- glad to hear your doctor is working with you! Fx that you catch a sticky bean when your hubby is home!

Florida- has your doctor tested to see if there is a medical condition that is causing the mc's? :(
Also, do you mind if I ask how long your prenancies lasted? I feel like they are missing something that can be fixed to help your next pregnancy.

teeny- As everyone say, you aren't out until the witch arrives :) each pregnancy is different and this one's bfp may not show up as early as the others.

afm- bleeding stopped completely on Tuesday. I had some cramping but I think my cervix was just adjusting or something. My cp was low soft and open and now is high soft open. I had some twinges that felt like ovulation cramps/pains and it seems that my hubby has had a sudden and STRONG increase in sex drive!
The other night he insisted on a shower together and we had some bd fun and then last night he ended up sleep bding me xD When we were done he asked me how it got started because he woke up right in the middle of it lmao!! This was a very nice and surprising first!

I have had every test I'm pretty sure except nk cell but they are finally giving me steroids which is the treatment anyway. I take 5 mg twice daily. All of the mc have been before 9 weeks.

1nce- I hope that you just missed your surge! And if you didn't then at least a natural af would be nice!
I glad to hear your pup is doing good!!

drjo- any symptoms yet?

klabro- how are you feeling?

Taima- glad to hear your doctor is working with you! Fx that you catch a sticky bean when your hubby is home!

Florida- has your doctor tested to see if there is a medical condition that is causing the mc's? :(
Also, do you mind if I ask how long your prenancies lasted? I feel like they are missing something that can be fixed to help your next pregnancy.

teeny- As everyone say, you aren't out until the witch arrives :) each pregnancy is different and this one's bfp may not show up as early as the others.

afm- bleeding stopped completely on Tuesday. I had some cramping but I think my cervix was just adjusting or something. My cp was low soft and open and now is high soft open. I had some twinges that felt like ovulation cramps/pains and it seems that my hubby has had a sudden and STRONG increase in sex drive!
The other night he insisted on a shower together and we had some bd fun and then last night he ended up sleep bding me xD When we were done he asked me how it got started because he woke up right in the middle of it lmao!! This was a very nice and surprising first!

Unfortunately, AF showed up with vigour on CD27. I am currently CD2 now. :-(
I have a further infertility appointment at the end of next month so we are waiting on that to help us TTC. This month without medication I doubt I will ovulate, March will be out too as we won't have started any treatment, so it looks like April will be our first month back TTC. :cry: xx

dojen-- I wouldn't expect you to get a positive OPK just yet, but I know how seeing negatives can be. Cheer up and keep testing girl!

Teeny-Sometimes relaxation is all you need to ovulate, or so they tell me lol. I'm also going to be on kind of a semi break. I'm not going to do Clomid again until possibly the summer. In the mean time I'm going to try vitex and inositol...whenever AF decides to show her face.

Taima- Good luck with the Clomid!

Klabro--how are you feeling? When are you having your first scan??

AFM. CD26 today and I do "feel" as if AF is coming at some point. My boobs have been hurting and bigger for days. I have increased CM. I'm still getting dizzy and tired...and I have been SUPER emotional...I am not a crier, but I feel like I have been getting teary eyed at every single little thing......but, I feel like all of that is also symptoms of Clomid, and I've felt like this before and then AF never comes. I'll probably wait until CD 30 to start Provera.

So...I'm sure that I am out this cycle. I tested this morning with an IC and it was BFN. I'll wait until Friday to see if AF shows and start provera if it doesnt. I already started Vitex & Inositol though. No idea what next cycle will bring.

Hope if your in the NE USA you stayed safe and outta the blizzards way.

Hi ladies, sorry I have been missing :) I haven't been on in quite a while. I'm doing good just pretty tired. I have my first scan in 3 days! So the 30th. Of course I'm a nervous wreck over it, at least I don't have much longer to wait. Welcome to everyone new. I have went through and caught up on everything.

BAB- I got a good chuckle out of your sleep BD'ing that sounds much better than operating on a strict BD schedule :)

Well I don't know if I have a bug or if this really is a symptom so early...but I woke up this morning feeling very nauseous and a little light headed. Then just after 4 PM I vomited. A lot. At a mechanic while picking up my car. It was bad. Just 6dpo today.

Klabro-- Woo! I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated with how your scan went!

drjo-- FX that its a sticky bean symptom!!!

I started a TTC Journal. I'm just frustrated with all this infertility.

My progesterone just came back at 29! The highest it's ever been! So the femara definitely worked.

Klabro- your scan is tomorrow!! Get some pics if you can :)

drjo- Holy moly those numbers are beautiful! At cd 21 my numbers were only 15 which they said was very good so yours are amazing! Perhaps this means a sticky bean is making them go up?
When i was 11 dpo my numbers were 33 sooo lets see those numbers of yours keep rising!!

1nce- Can you post the link to your journal? I want to follow :)

afm- I haven't been using my opk's aside for one day a week ago lol I think i may have ovulated because I had a decent amount of ewcm for a while, last night and today I have had sharp twinges in my left boob which was a pretty good symptom of pregnancy for me. If they get stronger and more frequent then I guess we will have a good idea if I am again or not! I really hope that i am!!
I have also gotten pretty fatigued lately with a strange energetic feeling! The combo doesn't make sense lmao But I just feel pregnant again.. It may all be in my head though.

Bab-- my link is in my signature. And I totally have my fx for you baking a bean :)

Oh I totally didn't notice! I am following now :3

Well ladies here is my scan...Its twins. I'm in complete shock.

Attachments

• IMG_5966.jpg
    IMG_5966.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 12
Huge congrats klabro! How exciting! Remind me what you did this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->