• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a Clomid buddy!

15dpo and still a bfn. Cervix is medium, soft, and closed. Not sure what's going on.

I am on clomid. I did one round in August. And then my husband left for a deployment.. He just got back in Jan. So we just started our second round of clomid this month. Today is day is day 14. And still only neg OPK and neg HPT..

Getting very discouraged
We went through all the testing. Everything on his part is working great. According to the doc his sperm is beautiful. According to me and my body. I am ovulating. I have gotten blood tests and ultra sounds done. Doc says I ovulate in a very small window. I must be missing it. We have been trying for about 1 year now... And no luck. We have a choice of IVF or insimination. But if we don't have to. We would rather not go that route. Ya kno?

I'm starting to think it's just not in the cards for me. :(

I am on clomid. I did one round in August. And then my husband left for a deployment.. He just got back in Jan. So we just started our second round of clomid this month. Today is day is day 14. And still only neg OPK and neg HPT..

Getting very discouraged
We went through all the testing. Everything on his part is working great. According to the doc his sperm is beautiful. According to me and my body. I am ovulating. I have gotten blood tests and ultra sounds done. Doc says I ovulate in a very small window. I must be missing it. We have been trying for about 1 year now... And no luck. We have a choice of IVF or insimination. But if we don't have to. We would rather not go that route. Ya kno?

I'm starting to think it's just not in the cards for me. :(

Oh Lil don't feel that way you will get it. I am doing clomid and trigger. It helps.

LilMrs- If you aren't testing at least 2-3 times per day you can EASILY miss your surge! Also, You can ovulate a lot later than cd 14. Some women have been known to ovulate on cd 25!
I know a lot of doctors suggest to dtd once every other day, but soerm replenishes within a day and I found that every day dtd is better! I first did everyother day and then switched to every day on the next cycle and got my bfp. It just get tedious doing it that much lol
Also, 1 year isn't bad at all... I went 2 years before getting on clomid :) So don't let this stress you out. Enjoy it! If you stress then you only make it worst!

Drjo- I have heard that it can take up to a week past af due date to get a +hpt even with frer. Get a blood draw and it will give you an answer :)

1nce- Thank you! I have been keeping all my fingers and limbs crossed that you start ovulating! I get super pissed when I hear that your body is being a jerk! You need to yell at you ovaries and see if that scares an egg out of them! lol
I have been trying to be more upbeat. I got tired of being sad. That and the weather is getting nicer so my seasonal depression is starting to go away xD
I have been working out as well so a rush of endorphins has been overtaking my body!
Ohh.... That is an idea! Do you usually workout? Even if you are pretty fit, doing at least 30 minutes per day of either cardio or strength training can significantly increase your chances of ovulation! Heck, even just 30 minutes 3 times a week will make a big difference :3
I want to see more bfp's pop up!
Man, I just want to see nothing but good news in general!

Thanks bab. I'm having my prolactin retested in the morning and was thinking about asking for a beta, but it's only a lab appointment and not a doc appointment. Plus I had a confirmed ovulation so I guess if I still don't have an answer over the weekend I'll call. Just giving it some time.

New on the cite, 2nd round on clomid 50mg, CD7, next week is my "fertile" week!!

Any clomid users have BFP???

New on the cite, 2nd round on clomid 50mg, CD7, next week is my "fertile" week!!

My youngest was 50 mg clomid. I just did a 100 mg cycle. He may up it this next round.

My youngest was 50 mg clomid. I just did a 100 mg cycle. He may up it this next round.

is it weird that my doctor isn't monitoring me?

My first time when I got pregnant I only had one ultrasound. My gyn did that. I now have been seeing a RE. My gyn recommended this. I think every situation is different. I never knew it would be so hard this time.

Maybe they think you can do it on 50mg with very few issues. It probably is just a first step.:shrug:

I do however pray you get your miracle.

Lil-- Aww I know how it is to think that way...you get so frustrated...but we have to remember that on "avg" it takes 6 mos to a year for "healthy" couples to get married (no known fertility issues), so we have to give ourselves a bit longer....my dh and I are the same way, we planned a baby for two years prior to getting married...once we were hitched, it was like its go time!...chin up girl.

BAB--- I am a bit of a fitness freak actually!..I will say I have suffered a holiday/winter slump and was only getting in 2 days a week...but this week I've got my head in the game and already done 5 days....it does feel great, and I can actually feel myself feeling a bit better. If I can't get pregnant...at least I can look great? lol at least the way I'm looking at it. I've also upped my water intake...I don't think I was drinking nearly enough. This last cycle Provera didnt get me my period till CD 40........so I'm trying to keep that inn my mind as well.

is it weird that my doctor isn't monitoring me?

My first time when I got pregnant I only had one ultrasound. My gyn did that. I now have been seeing a RE. My gyn recommended this. I think every situation is different. I never knew it would be so hard this time.

Maybe they think you can do it on 50mg with very few issues. It probably is just a first step.:shrug:

I do however pray you get your miracle.

That could be! Thank you so much! Your so sweet:angel:

AF arrived yesterday. Starting round 2 of femara tomorrow.

drjo-- sorry to hear the witch got you, but at least you can move on to round 2 now!! GL!

I start my second round of clomid ovidrel cycle tomorrow. You're not alone.

Nothing new to report here guys.. and I feel like I don't belong here anymore cause I'm not taking Clomid for the immediate future.

I've been on vitex for 2 weeks...I'm on CD 41 and just kind of waiting around for AF.
There's a link to my journal in my signature if you wanted to read any more details.

I hope everyone is doing well!

1nce, please stick around! I'm not on clomid either. Round 2 of femara.

So I'm a little confused, if i took clomid on cd3-cd7 what day would bring my big O? I am barley experiencing any symptoms, and having a hard time predicting on whats going on.*

Sunday and monday (cd9 and cd10) i took tests and 2 lines showed but they weren't quite as dark at the test line. Now this morning (cd12) i had a few cramps but nothing abnormal and the test didn't show any LH.

This is my second round and i feel like i am more use to whats going on compared to my first cycle of clomid (i felt everything!)

So I'm a little confused, if i took clomid on cd3-cd7 what day would bring my big O? I am barley experiencing any symptoms, and having a hard time predicting on whats going on.*

Sunday and monday (cd9 and cd10) i took tests and 2 lines showed but they weren't quite as dark at the test line. Now this morning (cd12) i had a few cramps but nothing abnormal and the test didn't show any LH.

This is my second round and i feel like i am more use to whats going on compared to my first cycle of clomid (i felt everything!)

If you ovulate with clomid typically it is 5-10 days after last pill.... Now mind you that's typical, it is possible to ovulate before or after that. I would test multiple times a day during fertile window so you don't miss your surge.... Do you temp as well?

If you ovulate with clomid typically it is 5-10 days after last pill.... Now mind you that's typical, it is possible to ovulate before or after that. I would test multiple times a day during fertile window so you don't miss your surge.... Do you temp as well?

see I don't temp, I keep hearing about it but I know myself I will forget after the 3rd day. Now testing multiple times a day can get very very expensive, I have been getting the clearblue like $35 just for 8 tests. Can you recommend cheaper test that work the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->