• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a Clomid buddy!

Thanks drjo, completely in shock. I did 50mg clomid days 5-9 and I was taking inositol.

Omg! Congrats klabro!! They both look pretty healthy to me as their sacs are VERY noticeable!

Well ladies here is my scan...Its twins. I'm in complete shock.

Huge congrats Klabro :happydance::flower:

Hi everyone, I've been stalking for a while but haven't posted any comment. Just couldn't resist Klabro's amazing news. Hope everyone is fine.

Cheers.

Thanks ladies :) they both measured spot on a 6 weeks 3 days and had heart rates of 119 and 120. The news is starting to sink in now that my doctor has called me. Drjo-I did not have a draw it was an unmonitored cycle, they don't monitor here until 2 failed cycles. I thought that was strange but it is standard procedure here I guess.

Klabro- ahhh congrats!!! Your scan looks great! H&H 9 months to you!!! That's awesome!

Hi guys. Sorry I went awol almost as soon as I arrived. Managed to drop my phone in the toilet after work last week!

Congratulations klabro ! Double bubble :)

Hey ladies : ) how's everyone doing?

Congratulations klabro!!!! Wow I'm so happy for you! Twins on the lowest dose of Clomid that's awesome. Do you have twins in the family? Do you ovulate on your own? If so, what's your usual ovulation day without Clomid and with ?

Drjo- your symptoms sound promising! Wishing you the best : )

1nce- how are you? What CD are you?

I recently found out I'm going to be doing Clomid 50mg either Feb or March and I'm soo happy not waiting any longer. I may be with DH by Feb 20 but it's possibe there could be delays and end up together on the 24th or later :(. My expected ovulation is feb 26 (CD20-21). I'm worried that if I take Clomid this cycle it could move it up to CD 14th-16 (feb20-22). I have not used Clomid before so I don't know how it will affect my ovulation. I don't want to risk a medicated cycle with no BD on ovulation. Maybe I should let this be a natural cycle and see if I get lucky without Clomid? If I take Clomid this cycle- first pill has to be feb11(cd5) max. Not sure if I'll find out the date of reunion at that time.

Taima-- I am on cd32. I already started vitex and have decided not to take provera to induce another cycle. I'm just going to wait and see if vitex will do anything. Im sorry you are struggling with the dates... that seems tough!! Unfortunately, there's really no way to tell what clomid will do to your o date. I've read cases on any end of the spectrum... Earlier, later , and stayed the same. I know it's difficult because you won't get to try again for a couple months because of scheduling, but maybe you can view your first cycle as a fact finding mission... See what it does to your cycle and if you can bd then great. But it's totally understandable if you didn't want to wait... I wouldn't want to either!

I'm 13dpo, AF due late tomorrow night. BFN yesterday and had a tiny bit of brown spotting yesterday. I usually get yellow tinged little globs of cm a couple days before af, and i haven't seen any yet.

I'm 13dpo, AF due late tomorrow night. BFN yesterday and had a tiny bit of brown spotting yesterday. I usually get yellow tinged little globs of cm a couple days before af, and i haven't seen any yet.

Hope you get that BFP!

Taima- Twins do not run in my family. I typically do not ovulate with clomid and if I do there is not a "usual" day my cycles are anywhere from 35-50 days long so it just really would depend.

Drjo-fingers crossed for a BFP for you :)

drjo--any more news? did you test again today?

klabro--hows that twin news settling in for you? I almost want twins lol idk if its the same for you...but i am so happy for you!

Bfn still today, but no AF yet. Just waiting for her to show up.

Drjo, me too.... I'm on cd 36. I keep feeling like she's gonna show but I think it's in my head ....

1nce- I hope af gets her lazy butt around to you so that you can start a new cycle!!

drjo- Hopefully those tests will surprise you soon!

Afm- Not sure if I mentioned my pregnant Guinea pig the last time i was on here... But I have GP that I rescued last month and now it is apparent that she is about to pop out a couple babies!
I've been freaking out because she is about 2 years old and it is bad for them to breed past 1 year old! I am keeping my fingers crossed all goes well because there is nothing anyone can do. A c-section has an extremely low survival rate so all i can do is pray!

afm.... I apparently ovulated on cd 19 and am now 3 dpo!
My symptoms that are pretty darn noticeable are CRAVINGS!! I get grouchy if I don't get what i am currently craving. Increased sex drive. Irritable- almost yelled at my hubby for teasing me. Emotional- cried over a delayed text response from hubby despite knowing he was working. And mild cramping on both sides of uterus/ovaries. I think that is it.. I feel like i am forgetting something though..

Anyways, I am pretty optimistic that this will turn out good but I am prepared for the worst! :)

BAB, FX you get that BFP!!! It seems like your in such good spirits and I'm glad. You deserve the best hon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->