Need a Clomid buddy!

Faith-- unfortunately, I can't recommend a digital OPK that is cheap...they're all expensive. For me, I would use wondfo IC's multiple times a day and just continue to use the clear blue digi once per day. Temping didn't really work out for me because I rarely sleep through the night or wake up at the same time every day...but it seems like it works for a lot of women!

Faith-- unfortunately, I can't recommend a digital OPK that is cheap...they're all expensive. For me, I would use wondfo IC's multiple times a day and just continue to use the clear blue digi once per day. Temping didn't really work out for me because I rarely sleep through the night or wake up at the same time every day...but it seems like it works for a lot of women!

I just experienced EWCM!!!! :happydance: the O is coming!!!!

Yay yay! That is great news. Gearing up now for the tww!:thumbup:

Yay yay! That is great news. Gearing up now for the tww!:thumbup:

Yaya im really excited! I have a great feeling! Only issue is im experiencing horrible discomfort during this O. Anyone else experience this?

Sorry ladies for being MIA its been two months since I stopped clomid. One hectic time right now with work so I can't drive am hour away 3-4 times a month so the doctor agreed that I can continue my clomid just not monitored and no trigger. I will start 100 or 150 once this next period comes in 3 weeks. Never have I enacted a period to come so quick haha. 100 mg got me to ovulate but no pregnancy. This time we will do clomid preeseed and robitusion. Wish us luck

Sorry ladies for being MIA its been two months since I stopped clomid. One hectic time right now with work so I can't drive am hour away 3-4 times a month so the doctor agreed that I can continue my clomid just not monitored and no trigger. I will start 100 or 150 once this next period comes in 3 weeks. Never have I enacted a period to come so quick haha. 100 mg got me to ovulate but no pregnancy. This time we will do clomid preeseed and robitusion. Wish us luck

I do pray this is your time. I am on 150 and I of trigger. This was my first round of 150. Oh man...is all I can say. But it will be worth it!

I got my birthday wish!! :D
:bfp: !!!!

It is faint but very much visible!! I am 12 dpo today so that could explain it BUT last time at 12 dpo I couldn't get a positive on this brand of test. Not even at 13 dpo! So my hcg should be decently high I am guessing :3
Let's hope this little bean sticks!!!

I will post pic as soon as my phone is charged enough...

Omg Bab!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! You just knew you were pregnant!!!! That is so great! Can't wait to see your pic!

https://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f11/baghramm/Mobile%20Uploads/20150214_172839_zps1d43ea16.jpg
https://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f11/baghramm/Mobile%20Uploads/20150214_172824_zpsed4a6f59.jpg

I got my birthday wish!! :D
:bfp: !!!!

It is faint but very much visible!! I am 12 dpo today so that could explain it BUT last time at 12 dpo I couldn't get a positive on this brand of test. Not even at 13 dpo! So my hcg should be decently high I am guessing :3
Let's hope this little bean sticks!!!

I will post pic as soon as my phone is charged enough...

Congratulations!!!!! I'm so excited for you!

Thank you both!!

I am pretty elated right now!! I have heard that pregnancies immediately following a miscarriage usually stick and produce healthy little munchkins :3

I slipped the stick into hubbies pocket. I decided not to wait this time around.
I am considering telling friends and family because I feel like it jinxed me last time by not sharing the news..

What do you think??
I would prefer to have a scan to go along with a cute announcement but......

Hi people's. Am back again. Dunno for how long though Internet is pants here.

Where are we in our cycles? Who's in the tww club?

I'm 4dpo I think. Not temping this time round...

Definitely not happy. I tested on CD 28... So I know I'm not pregnant.... I don't even think I ovulated ... Just waiting around for AF to show up. And she's probably never going to show up , rahhhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->