need a drink thats low cal

jess_smurf

Angel Kristian & Olivia
Reaction score
I have been drinking dietcoke before being pregnant so no calories, but now pregnant again dont wasnt to risk the caffine, so i am drinking ribena but the sugar content is high and so are the calories

I would drink water but it makes me sick everytime i drink it, and cant drink sugar free versions as the saccarin or aspartamine causes me problems and hurt my throat so cant drink it

dont know what the hell to do i do not know what to drink

help !

I have started drinking more G2 Gatorade (it is the lower calorie version of Gatorade). Like getting water, but tastes better. Juice is high in Sugar, but I drink that too. I also do not like water, but force myself to drink at least 2-3 glasses a day inbetween my decaf tea and gatorade.

Herbal teas? Peppermint might help with any nausea

they actually sell caffeine free diet coke. it tastes exactly the same:)

I've been doing water, tea, milk, and a tiny bit of juice.

I expect so! Most low cal soft drinks will do I think Hun! Have you tried drinking water with some high juice cordial in it? Or flavoured water? I'm a diet coke fiend! I've been drinking caffine free! Xxx

Sorry babe, I was a pepsi Max addict but now I can't stand the taste.

I have been drinking a small amount of apple and blackcurrent juice mixed with sugar free lemonade and it is YUMMY and low in Cal cause I am only having a small amount of the juice. Since you can't drink the sugar free I am not sure what you could have.
My neighbour likes Ribena mixed with soda water.

You can always use the Diet lemonade with juice instead of the sugar free.

Could you try adding lemon or lime to your water? Maybe it would make it sit better with you...

I'm avoiding diet pops and regular pop so I drink a lot of water and a tiny bit of juice. Not very exciting!

sprite zero, or fanta z? or 7up free?
I always go for those but they're harder to come by
or caffeine free diet coke :)

Ribena do an extra light version. That's what I am drinking. 10 cals a drink. Have it hot too...it's yummy!

Have you tried tropicana go? I drank it when I was pregnant with my first and loved it but this time all I seem to want is water...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->