Need a little advice!

sway_ri

1st time ttc
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

This is my first time of ttc and i think my cycle is 40 days long as i ovulated on day 27, we tried on this day and now i'm not sure as to when i would need to test after my next af also i'm over weight i've lost a stone, so hoping this will help, but unfortunately i have chronic fatigue syndrome or ME as some people know it and it has been partically bad last couple of weeks so not been able to go to the gym to help lose weight anyway i will stop rambaling on any advice welcome sorry if this is confusing just wondering lots of thing lately, thanks Ria x x x:wacko:

Hello, I'm new also. I have been TTC for over a 1 year. baby dust to you.

Thanks for replying to me means alot, is it ok to add you to my contacts so we can keep intouch, have a moan the general lol if not it's fine baby dust to you too x x x

I would have never guessed you were overweight by your pic! You look like a model! Good luck! How many times did you and DH manage to have sex?

i agree i would never have guessed either, you pic is gorgeous. if you have ov on the 27th then you could start testing 10 days after then?

goodluck and heaps of :dust:.

thank you so much to the both of you for your kind words,

but yeah i am overweight 15st 8lb and 5ft 7in but have lost a stone so far so yay!

we managed to have sex every other day i think it was and i shall test after the 14th day then,

thanks again for you comments that has given me a real boost means alot baby dust to you both,

:happydance: hope to talk again soon x x x x

hi sway_ri ... my advice to you is PMA and try relax.. stress isnt good :) oh and have fun :p xx im sure your :bfp: is in 2010 hun chin up xx baby dust to u xx

Thank you so much it makes sense, i do try to have pma just lots going on lately lol, thanks again ria x x x x :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->