need a self esteem boost ladies......

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
hey ladies!

well I have reached an all time low for self esteem today. I am not sure what is going on but I feel like absolute crap....

I am usually the queen of positivity and today am having a really tough time....

:cry:

My belly seems to be growing at a very slow pace, and some days I feel less preggers than others. I end up feeling just fat and not so pregnant.

I went to the store yesterday to buy another pair of black mat pants because my other ones were getting small in the belly area...the waist band was digging into my belly...everywhere else fit. I ended up buying an XXL......from a LG...XXL!?!?!?!? :hissy:

Then my best friend and I are starting an aquasize class on the 30th and looking at my legs, I feel like I am the last person on earth who should be wearing a bathing suit....:cry:

sorry....I hate to have a pity party, but thought you would know how to deal....

:hugs:

Dont be silly, bless you :hugs:

You've got a beautiful baby growing in your belly .. it'll be all worth it once you get to meet him, you just remember that hun

Babes dont be silly babes, well all have our up and down days but i'm sure you look fantastic and you have a wonderful little person growing inside you!!

As for the Auqa size. i do Aqua Yoga here in the UK, and honey dont even worry about what lumps and bumps and how you will look in a swimming cosy!! All the ladies are in the same boat they are all pregnant at my class and honey i worried to begin with and its the best thing ever, love the classes!!
No one will look at you if your worried!!! and i'm sure you will look fantastic anyway

Hope that helps
xxx

i'm joining you on your down day, been mw this morning don't know what it is but i just don't feel 100% at the moment, everythings fine with bubba so its just my mental state lol, i'm having a week break at the end of the week.

i'm thinking lack of sleep,

how you sleeping?, i'm wide awake at 5am then struggle getting up at 8am.
just think ts not going to las forever, before yo know it xmas preps are going on that'll fly by, and then its a matter of weeks.
last stretch now hun, don't get down.
xxx luff you xxx:hugs::hugs:

Oh babes - we all have days like this. I had one at the weekend - when I decided OH didn't fancy me anymore coz I'm so big and he'd be better of withsomeone thinner and younger:cry: Of course he wouldn't hear of it!

Just remember that yes, you are going to get bigger, but it's for a wonderful reason!! You are growing the miracle of life in there and your body is going to adjust with it. Go with the flow and try to embrace your feelings instead of fighting them. It will all be worth it in the end x x :hug:

i'm joining you on your down day, been mw this morning don't know what it is but i just don't feel 100% at the moment, everythings fine with bubba so its just my mental state lol, i'm having a week break at the end of the week.

i'm thinking lack of sleep,

how you sleeping?, i'm wide awake at 5am then struggle getting up at 8am.
just think ts not going to las forever, before yo know it xmas preps are going on that'll fly by, and then its a matter of weeks.
last stretch now hun, don't get down.
xxx luff you xxx:hugs::hugs:

:cry:

You are all so sweet!

Helen - Last night was a pretty terrible sleep. Chris got up at 230AM to get ready for work and after that babes was kicking my pelvis all night...I could not get back into a deep sleep.

:blush: I am so grateful to be preggers, I am just having a down day. I was heavy before I got pregnant and as the scale goes up it gets harder and harder and I am afraid of how big I could get and that I will be the random few who cannot loose their baby weight afterwards...and then I will be a fatty forever!!! :blush:

I love my babes though. :cloud9:

Thanks again! :hugs:

:wine: here have some "virtual" wine to cheet yourself up!!

:wine: here have some "virtual" wine to cheet yourself up!!

:rofl: mmmm....virtual wine!!!

:hugs:

oooo is there enough to share lol, i forgot what wine tastes like lol, i'm having a glass rose with xmas dinner and a glass new yr eve lol if i'm awake at 12.

just think any weight you put on you can get off walking with berkely and the pram, i know i'll be walking everywhere as i did with rosie, cos it bored me sitting in...

awww dont worry hun! Its not for forever.

Awww, :hugs: I'm getting some serious expansion on me now and have found that not only my pelvis has got wider but suddenly my thighs too so I don't fit some of my maternity trousers that were quite baggy. I'm going to aquanatal and the biggest mistake is looking what my bump looks like in my maternity tankini because all I see is huge thighs! I'm determined not to fret though. It's all important baby fat and I'll be better after teh baby's out and I am physically capable of doing anything again! Chin up!

awww hun here's a big hug for you :hugs: hope you are feeling better soon honey x x

sorry you feeling down, we all have days like that. Have you looked at getting a bump band it means you can wear nomal trousers/ skirts undone and the band covers the gap. I love mine as it means I am thoretically (sp) in my size 10 jeans still, makes me feel less whale like and opens up my whole wardrobe again. Good for tops that are getting a little short too. Although it doesnt seem it when your awake at silly hours with a wandering mind, time will fly and before we know it we will be all smiles and giggles with our special babies. x

Oh sweetie, I've seen all your bump pics on Facebook and you look beautiful! Just think you have the best excuse in the world not to be a skinny minny for a few months - it's all your for your beautiful baby boy. Sending you lots of big :hugs: and hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

im the same hide in the utilty room bawling my eyes out yesterday cos my trousers burst in asda! haha. dont worry ul when LOs here ul b busy running around u wont notice the weight fall off u hun :hugs: xx

Hang in there. The sun will shine again soon!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

big hugs jayjay, you look fantastic... i have seen all your facebook pics remember! :D
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->