Need a TTC buddy

Hi ladies--mind if I join you here? We are just entering into TTC...I won't be fertile for another 3 weeks, and that will be our first try....but I'd love some buddies here! I am 34, my SO is 29--live in the US. We are very excited to get going on TTC--been planning this for a long time, and I'm not the most patient person ;) Just started a TTC journal on here, and have enjoyed this board for the last few weeks. Now I'm going to go back and read the last 8 pages of posts, so I can see who's who. Have a great night!

Hello Membas! Welcome to our little group :flower:

Mrs-C, I'm keeping my fx for you babe :winkwink: And don't worry about not feeling confident this month. I've heard this being said by a lot of women who were certain the were not expecting but got a :bfp: at the end.

CedarWood, I'm sending you loads and loads of :hugs::hugs::hugs: and :kiss::kiss::kiss: This group will bring tons of luck, you'll see :winkwink:

How's everyone else? I'm :sleep: CD6. AF back to normal actually, it was just this one day- I think the tampons did the trick (which I'll keep in mind should AF shows her ugly face instead of a :bfp: next month, so that at least I won't be on heavy flow at my :wedding:) I think I'll start using my OPK in a couple of days or so, now I'm kind of excited about that, I know it's silly but you know :blush:

How's everyone else doing :happydance:

Hello Membas & Welcome!:hugs: Where about in the US do you live?

I had a great weekend--date night on Friday night with DH, which was really fun. Yesterday, went to a baby shower, where I swear 70% of the women there were either pregnant or just had a baby! It makes me hope and pray so hard for one of my own:flower: What did you ladies do all weekend?

Still no Smiley on my OPK's, and my temps keep going down, so O is likely coming SOON:dance:DH leaves on Thursday for a business trip, so hopefully my body will get to work asap!

xoxo

Hello membas, welcome!!
MinneGirl, glad you had such a great weekend:flower: I also had a good weekend, as I said earlier BBQ's on saturday, and sunday we went and looked at some wisconsin state parks, because we just got a travel trailer and wanted to find some place fairly close that we can go on weekends:happydance: I feel like crap today:wacko: I have really bad heartburn and an icky stomach:nope:

Hello membas, welcome!!
MinneGirl, glad you had such a great weekend:flower: I also had a good weekend, as I said earlier BBQ's on saturday, and sunday we went and looked at some wisconsin state parks, because we just got a travel trailer and wanted to find some place fairly close that we can go on weekends:happydance: I feel like crap today:wacko: I have really bad heartburn and an icky stomach:nope:

I had really bad heartburn the last two months in my 2WW, and not imagined either! I wonder why that is...?? What month TTC is this for you? Sorry if you already told me.:wacko:

I did eat Gyro yesterday, so that might have something to do with it, but I don't usually don't get heartburn, so I don't know. It could be due to stress! It sure does suck!

Thanks for all the welcomes!
LaRockera--congrats on your upcoming wedding! We too are getting married at the end of this year--still so much to plan, but we are doing a small family wedding, so shouldn't be too much! Are you doing a small or big wedding?

MinnieGirl--I'm in the pacific northwest....where it hasn't stopped raining yet and we all wish for summer to come!

So is everyone in this group working on TTC their first? Since we don't officially start to TTC until my next fertile period--I find this cycle is DRAGGING by! ;) I'm not one to sit around and wish the days away, but can't help but wish it was the end of June already!
Have a good day everyone.

I'm still just plodding through the TWW. Trying not to obsess. It's still early, so just trying not to think about it.

membas - we are trying for #1. We are the last of the couples we know - and the first to get together. The others all got pregnant straight away or by accident. Doesn't seem fair. :nope:

But I have my two pups who are keeping me busy still - one has a poorly eye and we have a family weekend away so not much time to obsess!

How's everyone else feeling?

I'm still just plodding through the TWW. Trying not to obsess. It's still early, so just trying not to think about it.

membas - we are trying for #1. We are the last of the couples we know - and the first to get together. The others all got pregnant straight away or by accident. Doesn't seem fair. :nope:

But I have my two pups who are keeping me busy still - one has a poorly eye and we have a family weekend away so not much time to obsess!

How's everyone else feeling?

Impatient! :hissy::yipee::tease:](*,) Impatient impatient impatient!

I'm so glad action's approaching :happydance:

Mrs-C, don't worry hon, your turn will come, and you're going to have the most special :baby: of all your friends :winkwink:. Remember, only 50% will conceive within the first six months, the majority (85%) conceives within a year. Fx for you, that you'll get a June :bfp:

Membas, are you sticking around with us? Shall I edit my sig?

x

I'd love to stick around ;) thanks!

Mrs-C, sorry things are not happening as fast as you want--LaRockera is right though...your time will come :hugs: and all will be perfect :) I am the last in my family and friends too (well most of my good friends already have kids)...

Impatient is my middle name! My SO always tells me how impatient I am...I tried to get him to move our month up to this past month for TTC...he wouldn't budge. Probably a good thing--we planned it this way for a reason...

Heeelllllppp! Somebody stop me!!! I'm doing it!!!!!!! I'm symptom spotting and it's driving me crrrrrraaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzyyyyy!!!!!!!!!:wacko:

Welcome aboard membas,:flower: I know what you mean as far as wttc, my dh and i had originally decided that we would wait til august, then one day I was like I'm ready now and he said he was ready now and here we are, I couldn't even imagine if I had to wait till august!!:cry: At least you will be trying soon, how much longer until the end of this cycle? ( sorry if you already posted this info.)

I did eat Gyro yesterday, so that might have something to do with it, but I don't usually don't get heartburn, so I don't know. It could be due to stress! It sure does suck!

I actually just saw that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, yes, gyro can give you heartburn, especially if devoured, which is how I usually eat it :haha:

Dragonfly, we're all promising not to go symptom-spotting on our 2WW but I bet we're all big fat liars :haha: Easier said than done.

I'm actually over the moon as well that OH has decided he's ready (I think it was his defense strategy for stop being so excruciatingly pestered anyway), so the very idea of us finally ttc is exciting in itself. To be fair, I haven't actually realised that if this works, I'll have a :baby: I had a whole factory of clocks ticking for the last five years or so, and now that time has come I can't even grasp it :tease:

I'm on CD 23, 8 DPO. Should end this cycle by Sunday or Monday--so another week of this one. Based on past 4-5 cycles, I should ovulate June 28-29....3 weeks from today :)

Hi Girls how are you all?

Ive had very little time to catch up on how everyones going & have just skim read the last few pages. And now I cant remember who said what!

Welcome Membas! Im also tcc#1 this is my 5th cycle.

Well Im really confused this cycle, Im on cd 16 & I think i still have ewcm - I first saw it (or what i thought was it on cd10) so buggered if i know if Ive ovulated or not.

Damn I have visitors - Gotta go

:dust:

Hello ladies, how is everyone today, I think I must be coming down with something, I still don't feel so well:nope: Mrs-C, looks like we are pretty close in testing days. Can't wait for some testing action:happydance: FX for :bfp: for all this cycle!

Good morning (or afternoon for some of you):flower:

It sounds like you ladies are doing great! Dragonfly, maybe you aren't feeling well because you are pregnant?!:winkwink: Maybe a bit of morning sickness is already kicking in?

BabyDreamer, I know what you mean about the EWCM...are you also temping? I think this is the best method, because then you know that you DID in fact ovulate. Without seeing a thermal shift, its hard to know IF it even happend, much less when. It gives me peace of mind at least, to know that for that month, we did our best and can relax:thumbup:

LaRockera, I saw your grapefruit juice thread yesterday and immediately went to the cafeteria and got a big thing of grapefruit juice:rofl::rofl::rofl: What we won't do to get that BFP! Oh, I also wanted to let you ladies know that the DH LOVES pre-seed...nevermind that it may "help" us concieve. He keeps asking me "what is this stuff?" FX'd that its helping the :spermy: hang out a little longer this month:) Still no Smiley face on my OPK's...

Okay, off to read the :paper:

xoxo :hug:

sorry its been so long ladies hope we are all doing well i have been to see my fs today and she confirmed for the 1st time in 3.5 yrs i have ovulated my 21 day blood results were an amazing 188.5 compared to 3.9 last cycle so am thrilled xxx

Wooohoooo Winston83:happydance::happydance: That is great news! I hope this is your month!!!

sorry its been so long ladies hope we are all doing well i have been to see my fs today and she confirmed for the 1st time in 3.5 yrs i have ovulated my 21 day blood results were an amazing 188.5 compared to 3.9 last cycle so am thrilled xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Great hon, so happy for you!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024