Need a TTC buddy

Mrs-C, you're 5dpo, aren't you? Lil one may have not even implanted yet, so probably you're not planning to test before 10dpo...

Basically, I made a decision. I will not be buying any tests unless AF is late. For three main reasons:

a) I really don't want to know if I ever have a chemical. I'd rather think that AF is heavier than usual.

b) I always get the bloody migraine 1 to 3 days before AF, so I'll know for sure. This is what prevented :witch: from surprising me this month. It's her town crier.

c) I'm never late. Well, most of the times I'm not. And if I am, it'll never be more than 2-3 days. I usually have a 28 day cycle, sometimes 29.

Now, I went to boots and got a three-month supply of pregnacare conception today (at the mo it's 2 for 3 so its saved me a good 10 quid), as I'm flying to Greece on Thursday and won't be back until September. I also bought sanitaries as I had run out, for when I am back. I am truly treating this as if nothing will happen, and have decided to do my very very best to stay carefree for the summer. June will be easy I'd reckon, thanks to the wedding. I'll see how it goes from then on.

I believe I'm a week prior to ov now, so will start using OPKs in a couple of days... We'll see how 'relaxed' and 'cool' I'll be after that though :blush:.

:dust:

I caved! :nope: I bought tests ready!

I do have cm back, for the first time after OV date since coming off the pill. Either a good sign or a sign I am OVing again! :happydance:

You mean preg tests?

Yeah :blush:

I've read that you can sometimes get an increase in CM if you are pregnant! Here's hoping you get your :bfp: in the next week!!!

:hug:

Hope so - thanks!

I caved! :nope: I bought tests ready!

I do have cm back, for the first time after OV date since coming off the pill. Either a good sign or a sign I am OVing again! :happydance:

So did you take any tests yet???? and???? :happydance: I haven't gotten any but it's killing me:gun: I know if I have them I'll use them and it's to early so i'm sure to get:bfn: so I have decided to hold off buying until this weekend and hopefully hold out til monday when af is due.

It's too early to test, but they're there ready!

well it's official, I have lost my damn mind:wacko: I don't know what it is lately, If I'm just totally consumed w/ttc and I have tunnel vision, but I have been so clumsy and f'in forgetful!!! It takes me like 10 min to leave the house because as soon as I get to the end of the driveway I realize I have forgotten something:shrug: then once back in the car at the end of the driveway I can't remember if I locked the door, or the back door, did I put the dogs in their cages:nope: And it doesn't stop there, I got out of the car the other day and and nearly fell on my a**, I dropped and broke a glass, my dh was like did you start another load of laundry? I was like sure did, and to find out there were no clothes in the wash and I had forgotten to start the dryer, he of course thought this was funny:haha: but I'm like WTF!!!!!

Good morning! Well temps were still low this am, so I guess I will ovulate later today :happydance: We got another :sex: in last night, so I think the timing should be good. We are both beat after the last six days :sleep::sleep::sleep: I think we both need a few days off!! :winkwink: I am SOOOO hopeful that this month something works differently and those little :spermy: catch the egg and that all goes as it should after that! It's a little hard to be optimistic, when the last four cycles have been so well timed, and obviously didn't work. But, I know that is just the way it works, so I have to hold out hope and pray that all the dust that's been sent my way, does its job :) And maybe the pre-seed will help too!

LaRockera, I'm with you as far as testing goes. My LP has consistently been 12-13 days, so unless I make it to day 14, I'm not testing. The first two months, I drove myself mad thinking I saw a second line :dohh:...so last month, I never did test and felt much more sane.

:af::af::af: to ALL!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

Hello ladies, how are we today, I'm well, I feel much better today as I went to bed pretty early last night much needed catch up as I woke up the previous night at 1/4 to 4 in the morning and could not fall back to sleep. LaRockera, you in Greece now? Getting all set for the wedding? Coming up quick. I'm sure it doesn't feel that way for you however, I know when It was mine it took forever for the day to come and then it went by sooo fast. So i'm getting close to testing day and it's driving me nuts, just trying to keep myself occupied so I don't test to soon. I think I will test on tuesday if I can hold off and the witch doesn't get me on Monday. FX...

im like that dragonfly im waiting until next weekend coz my cycles are 35 days and i dont want to test too early x

Hello ladies, how are we today, I'm well, I feel much better today as I went to bed pretty early last night much needed catch up as I woke up the previous night at 1/4 to 4 in the morning and could not fall back to sleep. LaRockera, you in Greece now? Getting all set for the wedding? Coming up quick. I'm sure it doesn't feel that way for you however, I know when It was mine it took forever for the day to come and then it went by sooo fast. So i'm getting close to testing day and it's driving me nuts, just trying to keep myself occupied so I don't test to soon. I think I will test on tuesday if I can hold off and the witch doesn't get me on Monday. FX...

Nope, still in the UK. My flight to Greece is not until next Thursday :winkwink: So yeah, as you may imagine, I'm all over the place. But. Good news is: I'm entering my fertile week :happydance: Finally, a bit of action, guys! :bunny:

Good luck to all that are testing soon!

A Greece wedding sounds amazing:)

Not much new here--happy that O day came and went and I can relax for two weeks! SOOOO hoping that this is my month!!!

I haven't had my coffee in a few days which is really hard--I'm trying to cut way back :growlmad: which is not easy!

PS...I'm hoping for some :bfp:'s come Monday! FX'd for those of you getting close!!!!!

ooh minnie, i did the coffee elimination thing a month ago--so hard! but i promise you after two weeks you feel great ;) took me a solid week of headache and irritability--withdrawal symptoms; after that i was tired for another week, but a month later and i don't miss the caffeine--i miss coffee, but not the caffeine :)

ill be your buddy ttc since 2008 had 2 missed misscarriages now i cannot catch that bloddy egg going to fertilty clinic 6th july so should get more answers and help xxxx

Hi Kelly--welcome! Sorry to hear of your losses. I hope you get some answers from your visit with the fertility clinic. Best of luck.

ooh minnie, i did the coffee elimination thing a month ago--so hard! but i promise you after two weeks you feel great ;) took me a solid week of headache and irritability--withdrawal symptoms; after that i was tired for another week, but a month later and i don't miss the caffeine--i miss coffee, but not the caffeine :)

Good to hear! It is such a morning ritual..get to work, have a good cup of coffee:winkwink: you know the drill. I figure once I get pregnant I need to give it up anyway, so I might as well try now. I'm slowly weaning..down to about 1/3 cup:wacko:

I weaned myself slowly by mixing decaf and caf beans. I started with 1/2 and 1/2, worked my way down to 2/3 decaf 1/3 caf, then 3/4-1/4...then i went solid decaf for 2 days--then stopped that. First 2 days I had 1 cup of green tea to help with the headaches. That really helped get over the few really bad days. Otherwise, I'm glad I did it early, as opposed to waiting for a BFP to give it up--will make that first month of pregnancy that much easier i think. good luck! i sometimes feel like i can just smell a good coffee and i want to taste it...but i manage to stay away. :)

I to am trying to get off coffee, who knew it was such an addiction. I have been drinking almost pot a day for like the last year. Wow, how ridiculous is that. MinneGirl, I'm with you it's like a ritual, definately a part of the morning routine that is hard to break. One night a few weeks ago I decided that I would not have any coffee the following day, and the next morning (out of habit i guess) I made a pot. I did however limit myself to only 1 1/2 cups. I have since been trying to have less and less. I still bring a huge thermos with me to work, but haven't been drinking any of it. I think it just makes me feel better, knowing I have it, sounds kind of strange huh.

Well on another note, I'm feeling kind of in the dumps today. The thought of testing has just got me in a tizzy. It's like I want to so bad, but am really scared!!! I think I'm more afraid of the:witch: getting me. I think part of it is because I have become quite the symptom spotter and if I get a bfn it will crush me and make me realize that I have become some what of a hypochondriac (sp?) because I obviously didn't have any symptoms. So confused right now, to test or not to test???

Hey guys!

Right, so I'm entering fertile period- no visible ewcm :nope: but saw a faint line for the first time in my OPK today, so will start BDing from tomorrow onwards.

I went out yesterday and had a few shandy pints, and woke up this morning really thirsty and gulped down a glass of water before taking my temp, so skipping a temp in my chart on such important a day is not very helpful :growlmad: But then I'm in the process of convincing myself that I'm taking this very very easy.

Cutting down coffee can be hard, yes. I don't experience headaches or irritability, but yawn all day long and miss the taste, so I may have a decaf every now and again. To be fair, I haven't cut back completely, I still have one or two coffees a week.

Lots of baby dust to you that have entered the 2WW, bring us some good news soon, please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"