Need a TTC buddy

I couldn't bring myself to do it, I want to test so bad but have decided to wait and see if af comes, I've hyped myself up so much and am afraid of that darn bfn. I know I will be so disappointed. So we will see what happens tomorrow or Tuesday. And then I will test. Not sure really why I changed my mind, just want it so bad!!!

I couldn't bring myself to do it, I want to test so bad but have decided to wait and see if af comes, I've hyped myself up so much and am afraid of that darn bfn. I know I will be so disappointed. So we will see what happens tomorrow or Tuesday. And then I will test. Not sure really why I changed my mind, just want it so bad!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'll try my very best and be as brave as you are. We've started :sex: today, but with our upcoming trip and all I don't think we'll manage to BD more than twice this month. According to FF, I'm supposed to ovulate Tuesday- I get faint lines on my OPKs, so I suppose ov is approaching. Mind you, the grapefruit juice didn't do much for me. I could barely discover ewcm traces, might buy some conceive plus tomorrow to have in hand, just in case my cm doesn't improve over the next couple of days. If I do observe more ewcm though, I'm not going to use it.

Oh, and btw, if grapefruit juice doesn't work this month, I'll quit using it, as it's loaded with sugar and it's from concentrate- not my favourite :nope:

I'm such a whinno! :haha:

Dragonfly, sending tons of baby dust your way :dust:

btw We should be hearing from Mrs-C soon, as well! Fx!!!

:kiss:

I've just been reading through everyones posts. We've been away for the weekend so I haven't been able to get on - there was no internet connection where we were.

I've not tested yet - I'm going to wait until the end of the week, assuming AF doesn't show.

How's everyone doing? Has anyone tested yet??

can't say there's much news on my end--waiting for AF to show so we can get down to business and start TTC! yay! should show today or tomorrow...it'll probably be late just cuz i want it to start and get done with ;) hope not tho. been waiting for this month for a long time--it's very exciting. SO is excited too--we are having an engagement party this next weekend with all our friends, so that will give me something to plan and work on this week while waiting for AF to come and go :) Perhaps time will speed up a bit for me ;) Hope you are all well. Hope all of you in your TWW get your BFPs this month!

Ahhh, I thought for sure I would come and see at least one :bfp:! Dragonfly and Mrs-C, I totally get not testing. I don't anymore. I just wait for AF, and she is always SO on time:growlmad: According to FF, I ovulated when I thought I did, although my temp spike was pretty weak, so hopefully that doesn't mean I'm completely out. My chart has been different this month than the last two--so of course I'm hoping a little extra! I've had a ton of cramping since O day..on and off, which I don't remember either. But I could me making it up!

My AF should show the same day my best friend is flying into town with her eight week old baby (also my Godbaby). What a great gift it would be to meet him and have a :bfp: of my own.

I am SOOOO hopeful that we get good news in our group soon!!!

Okay ladies how are we all hoping we get some bfps on this thread soon i see a couple of u are very close to testing fx and babydust
for me the witch came on saturday so threw me totally wasnt expecting her till next weekend assuming the fact that i ovulated this mnth it has put my cycle to 28 days so sunday night i was back on the clomid hoping this is the mnth xx

Well, I tested and got a bfn:nope: Now I'm just hoping I was wrong about the dates that I O'd:haha:grasping at straws. Mrs-C, your getting really close to testing can't wait for your results, hoping you get your BFP. LaRockera, very exciting, hope you get your bfp this cycle, what a great wedding gift that would be:flower: membas, i am so exited for you it's finally time, I'm sure your going crazy waiting for af, but it will come and you can get :sex: fx you get your BFP on your first try. MinneGirl, how's the tww going for you? driving your self crazy yet? winston83 fx this is your month, how long have your cycles normally been?
FX my TTC buddies get here BFP this cycle, extra baby dust for all:dust:

Well, I tested and got a bfn:nope: Now I'm just hoping I was wrong about the dates that I O'd:haha:grasping at straws. Mrs-C, your getting really close to testing can't wait for your results, hoping you get your BFP. LaRockera, very exciting, hope you get your bfp this cycle, what a great wedding gift that would be:flower: membas, i am so exited for you it's finally time, I'm sure your going crazy waiting for af, but it will come and you can get :sex: fx you get your BFP on your first try. MinneGirl, how's the tww going for you? driving your self crazy yet? winston83 fx this is your month, how long have your cycles normally been?
FX my TTC buddies get here BFP this cycle, extra baby dust for all:dust:

Aww, Dragonfly, I'm sorry. I completely get how dissapointing it is to see that BFN. It is heartbreaking, especially when it happens month after month. Are you also taking your temp? Did you use OPK's this month? You know, you aren't out until AF shows though--lots of women don't get their BFP until 14 DPO or even later!

As for me, I don't feel any symptoms, and am really trying not to symptom spot. In the last few months, I have had months with every symptom, and then last month with none and I wasn't pregnant in either case--so I try to just not analyze it anymore:)

We need at least one BFP in our group this month!!!!

:hugs:

:hug:

Oh dragonfly. You're not out until she shows :hugs:

I've not been symptom spotting this month but I have noticed I've been much more tired than usual and more cm than before (both at OV and post OV).

Hope I have good news at the end of the week!

:babydust: for everyone!

Hi everyone hope your all good. I just got back from a week away visiting family & friends which has been great cos it has kept me away from symptom spotting.
Winston - Im sorry AF came, hopefully this will be your month.
Dragonfly - fx you did just test too early :dust: to you!

Well Im somewhere between 12 -8 dpo & am having no symptoms, have had the odd twinge & cramp but nothing else really. Im getting very tempted to test, AF is due anytime from Thursday.
I think Im going to try OPK next month if i dont get a :bfp: I tried them a few cycles ago but didnt get a very strong positive, I find it hard not to drink much before taking them, I work as a chef & get really thirsty in the hot kitchen, but i will try them again & see if they work. Also I might get some fertility supplements, They have not long released menevit here so I might get some of that for DP.

I really hope we get some :bfp: on this board soon, I have my fx for all of you.

Hello ladies, how are we all today? Welcome back BabyDreamer, glad to hear you had a good time, it always helps when you have distractions. When willl you be testing? I sure am hoping we get some BFP from our group this month. Still no af for me so I guess I'm not completely out. My DH and I are taking Friday off and going camping this weekend so that should be a blast as well as take my mind off things. I guess if AF doesn't show I will test when we get back. Mrs-C, when will you be testing? It's kind of nice that our cycles are all a little off, it gives me something to look forward to through out the month. Hope you ladies have a great day FX and :dust: Hopin for some :bfp:

Hi Ladies!
Dragonfly, thank goodness the witch hasn't showed yet...you NEVER know, you may have just tested a day or two too early! Keep us posted! Mrc-C, you are getting close too! That would be so cool if even ONE person from our group got a BFP this month! It will give the rest of the group hope, for sure!:) But hey, lots of them would be even better :happydance:

As for me, I have a really bad headache, which isn't that uncommon for me. I am also really hungry! Other than that, it's business as usual. Hoping maybe I get an implantation dip in my chart this month--never had one of those!

LoRockera, you leave for Greece on Thursdsay, right? I am jealous..I've heard it is beautiful there. My DH and I are thinking of planning a trip for my 30th bday in September.

:af::af::dust:

Hi Ladies!
Dragonfly, thank goodness the witch hasn't showed yet...you NEVER know, you may have just tested a day or two too early! Keep us posted! Mrc-C, you are getting close too! That would be so cool if even ONE person from our group got a BFP this month! It will give the rest of the group hope, for sure!:) But hey, lots of them would be even better :happydance:

As for me, I have a really bad headache, which isn't that uncommon for me. I am also really hungry! Other than that, it's business as usual. Hoping maybe I get an implantation dip in my chart this month--never had one of those!

LoRockera, you leave for Greece on Thursdsay, right? I am jealous..I've heard it is beautiful there. My DH and I are thinking of planning a trip for my 30th bday in September.

:af::af::dust:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thursday, yes. I can't believe it's time already! Getting married in two weeks (and all I think about at the mo is baby dance :haha:)

Whereabouts are you planning to go? Maybe I can be a bit of an assistance? Is it going to be islands, or the mainland. Greece is beautiful in the summertime, it's true. It's the best time of the year to visit!

No definite surges yet unfortunately :nope: although I have refrained from drinking liquids for the last couple of hours, so will be trying in an hour or so. To be fair, I wasn't very consistent with this cycle. I've been testing early/ mid afternoon but not at the same time, which is what you should do. Mind you, grapefruit juice did nothing for me either :nope: I'm supposed to be ov today (at least according to ff) and no ewcm, just a bit lotiony, and only when I scrape (apologies for tmi :blush:) I went out and bought conceive plus yesterday, so I think I'll be using that. Not very hopeful for this month to be honest. I don't know, just instinctual. I reckon, I'd better count on the rest of the ladies for a :bfp:

As far as FF, it definitely is NOT always acurate. Just keep doing the OPK's and checking CM and I bet something more apparent will happen. To give you an example, in the last four months that I have been charting and doing OPK's--I have O'd on CD 12, 16 & 18. So keep at it and I bet good things are still coming! :)

As far as FF, it definitely is NOT always acurate. Just keep doing the OPK's and checking CM and I bet something more apparent will happen. To give you an example, in the last four months that I have been charting and doing OPK's--I have O'd on CD 12, 16 & 18. So keep at it and I bet good things are still coming! :)

Thing is, I won't be able to do much from Thursday onwards anyway, as we'll be staying with my parents, and my OH is not the every day type (we're trying to BD every other day at least), so it will either be today or tomorrow, not really both days. Not sure what to do. I'll see if I get a positive OPK today and see how we'll go about it :dohh:

Keep your chin up! And remember even if your last BD session is today or tomorrow or Thursday, those swimmers can live a few days:)

Keep your chin up! And remember even if your last BD session is today or tomorrow or Thursday, those swimmers can live a few days:)

That's the thing. I'm worried my cm will not be right to keep them in there for a couple of days :nope: I've started gulping down water now, as it helps improve your cm's consistency, and will also use conceive plus.

But like I said, not too hopeful for this month. Which is okay I guess. Hopefully at least one of you ladies will get a BFP :winkwink:

I caved! :nope: I got a :bfn:

I'm not due 'till Friday but I don't think this is our month. Just doesn't feel like it is going to happen for us.

Hope one of you girls can lead the rest of us into 1st Tri this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->