Need a TTC buddy

I caved! :nope: I got a :bfn:

I'm not due 'till Friday but I don't think this is our month. Just doesn't feel like it is going to happen for us.

Hope one of you girls can lead the rest of us into 1st Tri this month!

Well, there's no way of telling for sure unless AF comes. I don't mean to get your hopes up necessarily, but sometimes the egg doesn't implant until day 14, and that's why you're getting BFNs.

In any case, always remember that only 30% of couples conceive within the first three months, 50% within six, and about 85-90% within a year. The night is still young, sweetheart :flower:

I caved! :nope: I got a :bfn:

I'm not due 'till Friday but I don't think this is our month. Just doesn't feel like it is going to happen for us.

Hope one of you girls can lead the rest of us into 1st Tri this month!

Mrc-C you are only 11 DPO! You are not out yet at all--do not give up hope!

well, AF finally arrived for me today--so it's officially CD 1 of our very first TTC cycle! YAY! I couldn't be more excited--well, I would be more excited if it were closer to say...CD 12-16! :)

Mrs C--Don't rule it out till you get your AF--plenty of women don't get BFP until 13+ DPO. Chin up...PMA!

well, AF finally arrived for me today--so it's officially CD 1 of our very first TTC cycle! YAY! I couldn't be more excited--well, I would be more excited if it were closer to say...CD 12-16! :)

Mrs C--Don't rule it out till you get your AF--plenty of women don't get BFP until 13+ DPO. Chin up...PMA!

Yay!!! Welcome to the mad house!

Mrs-C dont give up just yet, if af has not shown, you are not completely out yet. FX you get a :bfp: What brand of test did you use?
Welcome to the craziness of ttc membas:wacko: and the darn waiting games.
I still haven't gotten my af yet, not really sure whats going on, I am going completely crazy. It's like each day it's not here i get more hopeful, and I'm sure I'm just setting myself up for a let down. I'm thinking I definately must have been wrong about oving due to the lack of af. In the future I think I will chart so I have more of a clue and am not just making the decision based on cm.
Well you ladies have a great day FX for :bfp: for me and my ttc buddies:flower:

Mornin' Girls!

Dragonfly your dogs are so cute! I may just have to copy you and get one of my two boys up here:thumbup:

Dragonfly, good luck-I'm so happy AF hasn't arrived yet...maybe this is your month! Keep us posted. Do you have any signs of her arriving? Are you cycles typically 'regular'?

Membas, YAY! Welcome to insanity! Hopefully yours will be an easy ride :)

Well as for me, my temps are still nice and high, but hey, they are every month at this point. I of course don't feel confident, but I guess after several months of timing it just right, its hard to feel like this month will be any different. But FX'd...I swear, I think I will crawl to the top of the house when ever I see that BFP and shout from the rooftop that I'm pregnant! It will be the best day ever :) Maybe that preseed worked.

Mornin' Girls!

Dragonfly your dogs are so cute! I may just have to copy you and get one of my two boys up here:thumbup:

Dragonfly, good luck-I'm so happy AF hasn't arrived yet...maybe this is your month! Keep us posted. Do you have any signs of her arriving? Are you cycles typically 'regular'?

Thanks, they're my babies. Would love to see your boys:thumbup:
My cycles are typically normal, only off by a few days occasionally. Since I have not ever really paid particular attention to ovulations, I think it might be that I o'ed a little later this cycle, and looking back i'm thinking it could have been the 3rd or the 4th. I currently don't have any signs of af, but i don't generally have any. The last two days I have been particularly gassy (sorry if TMI) so much so my DH has been making fun of me:haha: I sure do hope I'm not out. I have also just learned that a friend of mine is pregnant, happy for her but really, how depressing as she was not trying.

Dragonfly, when are you going to test again?! You have a lot of willpower!

I also thought you girls would get a kick out of this. So I wasn't going to share, but hey, if you can't make fun of yourself, who can you make fun of? So after our last BD session this time around, I went into a headstand pose on the bed (I'm an avid yogi). DH comes back in the bedroom and looks at me like I am a CRAZY LADY! Haha...I thought maybe gravity would help them swim to where they needed to get to! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

PS..Membas you need to add the ticker so we know where you are at in your cycle...and Dragonfly, yours thinks you are on to a whole new cycle!

I'm confused.

I have no idea when/ if I ovulated. Ticker says today, FF said yesterday. No ewcm whatsoever, it remains lotiony, and is not much. Had to use conceive plus this time. My temp rose yesterday to 36.67 (before that it was between 36.43 - 36.60), although I had a most restless sleep two nights ago so not sure if this was an accurate reading, but it was 36.67 today as well. Last month, after I ov'ed, it went up to 37.00 progressively, until it dropped before AF came. My OPKs are showing faint lines in four days in a row.

So, as you may have well guessed, I am absolutely clueless :shrug: as to when and if I ov'ed this cycle. I suppose I did, as the OPKs would not be able to detect any lines, or is that not right?

I think the only way to know now is to keep following my temp, but with my upcoming trip and change of environment, I doubt it I'll be able to get accurate results :nope: Just think that I usually take my temp at 9:30am and tomorrow I'll have to wake at 6am to go to the airport.

Sigh...

Hope you lovely ladies get your :bfp:

Tons and tons of dust your ways, mega-babes :hugs:

Will do! Later today--

I guess I just have my cycle ticker up and not my countdown to pregnancy ticker. I got a little scared and overwhelmed last night--part of it AF hormones, part of it just reality. I'm better today and plan to make a few acupuncturist appointments for the next several weeks to help me relax. Yay!

Will do! Later today--

I guess I just have my cycle ticker up and not my countdown to pregnancy ticker. I got a little scared and overwhelmed last night--part of it AF hormones, part of it just reality. I'm better today and plan to make a few acupuncturist appointments for the next several weeks to help me relax. Yay!

Oh sorry! You do have ticker..my apologies!

LoRockera...hmmm, just keep on tracking stuff and see if something more apparent shows itself. As far as OPK's they almost always show a trace second line, as we always have LH in our system, it just surges right before ovulation. So it is normal to have a second line, you just want it to be as dark as the test line. Don't stress out too much...it is only your first month trying! Plus, you need to enjoy your upcoming wedding!

Dragonfly, when are you going to test again?! You have a lot of willpower! QUOTE]

Believe me, I am going absolutely insaaaannnneeee!!! Truely, I'm just afraid of that bfn. me and the dh are going camping this weekend, so if nothing by then i will test on sunday, when we get home. Only problem then is it won't be FMU. Maybe I'll bring the test with, only problem with that is his parents are coming with us, so that may be awkward as I don't think i want to share that moment with them whether it me + or -. Maybe I'll test on Friaday before we leave as we both have off work. See what I mean, I am going nuts. not sure when to test, not sure how long to wait. Just know that I am going insane.
By the way that is hilarious about the handstand, sound like something I would do:haha:

LaRockera, I don't really know anything about opk's but it does sure does sound confusing, as MinneGirl said, try not to stress to much and enjoy the time leading up to your wedding. How absolutely exciting, only two 1/2 weeks until you get married, it will go by fast, as I'm sure you have alot to do. Have a great trip tomorrow, and keep us posted.:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->