Need advice with my bbt chart - implantation dip?

Kathy85

Reaction score
This is only my second month of temping and using fertility friend. I have really long cycles (38-42 avgerage). Anyone experienced an implantation dip? I have 2 temp dips this cycle so they may not mean anything. Im probably just in the TWW and overanalyzing! :dohh:

Attachments

• bbt.jpg
    bbt.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 18
Your picture is really small so I can't make out at what DPO the dips happened, what DPO did they happen at? Implantation normally occurs between 7 & 12 DPO xx

It very well could be, but implantation dips can occur in non-pregnant cycles too. I don't mean to be *that* person, but I didn't realize that it would show up until someone told me. I hope that helps. It is sure a big dip. Usually implantation dips are just by a few tenths of a degree. Are you sure that big drop isn't your actual ovulation? If you are sure it isn't ovulation, your chart is looking good, girl! On the right track. If that is implantation dip, then it looks like you may have had a triphasic shift because after that dip, you have a distinct temperature shift! Either way, good luck and :dust: to you!! <3

Thanks for the input ladies! The first (bigger) dip was at 6 dpo then the second one was yesterday at 9 dpo. I am pretty certain that the ovulation day is accurate - Ive gotten the opk thing down really well. I also almost always ovulate on a Saturday/Sunday (some weird thing I have noticed over the months).

Yay! Then it is looking really good!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->