• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need bump buddies - April 2013

Curly 413 Hi! Wow to get your bfn must have been so sad but then to get a bfp with no af, what a lovely surprise! I have heard this happens and in a way you have less time to wait! We found out the day af was due so was 4 weeks and 1 day...only 2 weeks have passed, it's going too slow!

Realbeauty86 I'm due 29th April too! And your name having 86 were you born in 86? If so, I was too :)
So what's your story? :)

Yes - it was discouraging to get my BFN (2 actually, the one AF was due and one 3 days later).
I have been doing some research and since my cycle is 35 days I actually think my due date is the 25th of April, not the 18th. So I thought I was 7.5 and now I think I'm only 6.5.Guess I will wait and see what the doc says.

Have my first doctor's appt tomorrow to get bloodwork etc done. It weirds me out that I got 2 BFN and now positive (and VERY clearly positive). Hope all is ok and it's not an indication of anything wrong - I am not letting myself get too excited until I go to the doctor's, get everything confirmed and have my first "dating" u/s. Am I alone in being cautiously (super) excited about this?

I am sooo excited too! I think it is only natural and you have to stay positive :)

I am finding it really annoying that you are having a scan so early on! I have to wait until 12 weeks...so another 6 weeks from now.
Literally nothing has happened since I got my positives. Dr has booked me in to see the midwife, but not until 9 weeks, so another 3 weeks away! It's all such a big waiting game isn't it.

Today I am suffering from sickness, I feel awful :(

Hi, yes the 86 means I was born in that year lol. its crazy to meet someone the same age and same due dates :thumbup: I cant believe you have never been around babies.... i have been around them all my life smh... i'm going to add you to my contact list. we may have a lot in common :flower:[/QUOTE]

Realbeauty so is this your first baby?
It's only me and my sister who is 25. We don't live by any relatives and none of my friends have had kids yet, so yup don't know a lot!

We got married 2 years ago and since then i've been desperate to start a family and only this year we were in the right position to do so. And it is so exciting! :flower:[/QUOTE]

Yes this will be my first. Even though I have been around kids im still super nervous. The fact that they're so small and dressing them lol

Curly 413 Hi! Wow to get your bfn must have been so sad but then to get a bfp with no af, what a lovely surprise! I have heard this happens and in a way you have less time to wait! We found out the day af was due so was 4 weeks and 1 day...only 2 weeks have passed, it's going too slow!

Realbeauty86 I'm due 29th April too! And your name having 86 were you born in 86? If so, I was too :)
So what's your story? :)

Yes - it was discouraging to get my BFN (2 actually, the one AF was due and one 3 days later).
I have been doing some research and since my cycle is 35 days I actually think my due date is the 25th of April, not the 18th. So I thought I was 7.5 and now I think I'm only 6.5.Guess I will wait and see what the doc says.

Have my first doctor's appt tomorrow to get bloodwork etc done. It weirds me out that I got 2 BFN and now positive (and VERY clearly positive). Hope all is ok and it's not an indication of anything wrong - I am not letting myself get too excited until I go to the doctor's, get everything confirmed and have my first "dating" u/s. Am I alone in being cautiously (super) excited about this?

I am sooo excited too! I think it is only natural and you have to stay positive :)

I am finding it really annoying that you are having a scan so early on! I have to wait until 12 weeks...so another 6 weeks from now.
Literally nothing has happened since I got my positives. Dr has booked me in to see the midwife, but not until 9 weeks, so another 3 weeks away! It's all such a big waiting game isn't it.

Today I am suffering from sickness, I feel awful :(

I'm in the same boat of annoyance now that I've had my first doctors appt. Since I am quite sure of when my LMP was, they said I don't need to get a "dating" u/s done....so my first one is booked during my 12th week. I was really excited to get an early one done to make sure everything was fine. I might call back and ask if I can get it done anyway. They aren't even testing my blood for HcG levels. Since I am young and healthy and have no risk factors, I don't have anything booked until 12 weeks when I have my first actual prenatal appt at doctors and then 2 days later have first u/s. Feeling slightly discouraged but I mean as long as things are staying hunkey-dorey then I should be fine!

Today wasn't a great day for ms for me as well. Although I have not been sick I certainly feel it, and feel absolutely wiped at work :S

Hang in there - we are all in this together and will all have u/s and all of that fun stuff before we know it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->