Need daily support buddies!

I knw it feels so bad when everything is going so smooth and suddenly when we are in ttc everything turns upside down same thing happened to me we happily started our journey last year and the month we started two months later i developed pcod but thankfully m out f it..this is the third cycle without it did pretty much everything but still I knw when it has to happen then only it willhappen ..but we so much want it to happen soon:crying:crying!!....

my MIL just now asked me when you letting us knw the good news:(...she says if there isnothing for next three months get yourself tested:(

m just so sad thinking about all this :( dnt knw when will I get the good news m just so sad

I totally understand Pearly86. :cry: Both of our parents always ask us about it when they see us. Which I understand is because they're excited also, but it makes me feel like there's something wrong and we should have gotten pregnant by now. My OBGYN said she recommends trying for a whole year before getting worried. THAT'S A LONG TIME!! :dohh: I definently feel for you...that has got to be very hard. :hugs: I'm on month 4 and in my TTW window and I'm already stressed about the whole thing. :nope: Which I feel horrible saying considering you've been TTC for so long. :flower: Hang in there...we're here to support you all the way!! :hug:

Thanks a lot Mrs.Reinieke, I so need this support :hugs: its really so tough to be in tww and when you really dnt knw whats next bfp or bfn...
and there you have all your family and friends waiting to hear this news:/
it feels so awful and sad you knw!!

Thanks for all your support...I wish and pray all of us get our BFP's soon..whatever coming in between just vanishes away!!

my expected period is on friday lets c..how this weekend is for me...my hubby is so supportive I told him all MIL asked and he was like m with you right u dont need to worry we both will sort it out together whatever it be..m just so happy to have him in my life :):) but so wish that I am able to make him more happy with a baby which both f us wants so badly!!

Good morning ladies,

How are you today? For me there is no sign of AF :( I so hope every morning that will happen finally.

Any of you using any ovulation kit to determine when you are ovulating?

Heychrissie, to see more into it is rather normal at this stage, I am afraid. How long are waiting with testing?

I originally thought the 18th as I thought that was when AF was due, but miscalculated by a day and bought a couple of FRERs, so probably the 15th...gotta at least hold out that long!

I'll be less worried about tmi then :D

GL pearly86 for this weekend!

I totally understand Pearly86. :cry: Both of our parents always ask us about it when they see us. Which I understand is because they're excited also, but it makes me feel like there's something wrong and we should have gotten pregnant by now. My OBGYN said she recommends trying for a whole year before getting worried. THAT'S A LONG TIME!! :dohh: I definently feel for you...that has got to be very hard. :hugs: I'm on month 4 and in my TTW window and I'm already stressed about the whole thing. :nope: Which I feel horrible saying considering you've been TTC for so long. :flower: Hang in there...we're here to support you all the way!! :hug:

A year is a long time but it's important to remember that it's normal! Gotta stay hopeful - but I understand. I'm younger and been TTC for less time than you and I worry about there being something wrong with me as well. I wish it would happen instantly! Hahaha.

Ya know it's really nice to know we all feel the same way and we have a lot of the same things happening to us. Makes me feel a lot more normal and not so crazy. :hugs: :thumbup:

well ladies...AF finally arrived today...starting over...onto cycle #10 TTC and 2nd round of Femera/Letrozole...

MandaB I'm so sorry! :cry: It's depressing when you start your AF while you're TTC. :growlmad: I hope cycle 10 will be lucky for you!! :happydance::dust:

Well yesterday I had right ovary pains all day. It was around my ovary, but almost seems like it may have been a bit lower. Then I had a minor headache last night and my bbs still hurt. This morning I still have a slight off/on ache in my right ovary area and for some reason I feel nauseous?? I don't know if it's because I tried a different coffee this morning, my AF is due to start sometime in the next 2-6 days or I'm imagining things. :wacko: I don't want to read into too much and stress myself out. I've done way better this month with not obsessing over it and I really don't want to start now. :huh:

MandaB so sorry hun the witch got you!!.:hugs::hugs:.but m sure u r already having great plans for next cycle!!

MRs R..wow youve got so much which like preggo symptoms !! ..Fx for you hun!!:hugs::hugs:

jus one ques.. where exactly is our ovary ?? m so sorry as this sounds lik a dumb question but i really want to knw so if there is any pain or anything i knw its ovary paining lol...

I notice aches on one side or the other right around ovulation every month. The best way to find the general area of them is to go four finger widths below your belly botton and then from there go 4 finger widths to either side and that's about where they are at. I think mine might be a bit lower though. At least that's where I notice the achy feelings. I've never had them this far past ovulation, so that's strange. Some women don't feel anything, so don't be worried if you don't. :thumbup:

MandaB so sorry :hugs: hope Mr.Stork pay you a visit soon :blue: / :pink:
Fingers crossed for MrsR Pearly86 and all ladies in the tww. I want to read some successful/inspirational stories :) feels like I'm constantly waiting for sth...ovulation ...pregnancy symptom..testing time...the witch pfffff

Hello everyone,

I am currently on CD#18, and I do not know if I ovulated or not, my charts are all out of whack and frankly so am I. I am so sorry to hear about that crazy AF MandyB. FX for Mrs. Reinke, hoping for that BFP.

MandaB , I am sorry. I know it is difficult but you have to stay positive.

My best friend is trying to get pregnant almost for a year now, it's like 10 months already. She is so afraid of hearing that she may never have kids that she refuse to go to any doctor. I feel so sorry for her and I hardly can do anything anymore to help her not to give up. She would be a wonderful mother just like all of you.
Everyone is asking her why are they waiting with the baby..

Today I have EWCM my opk is negative :( but I will keep on testing to see if it will be + at all. I got so excited about it. I know it is stupid :) Anyway I take it as a sign of that my body is getting back to normal even if I wont ovulate.

Oh Pearly, I'm so sorry to hear that your temp dropped. Hopefully it goes back up.

Khatif, perhaps you should BD anyway just in case.

CD29. Boobs are really sore! (But this tends to be a big thing for me before my period starts) sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->