Need daily support buddies!

Thanks Mrs R, I have done some reading and it would make sense that if I just implanted it still might be a few days. I'm trying to be patient, lol! Felt awful today from upset stomach and fatigue, so we will see what the next few days hold...

I have all my fingers crossed for your sticky baby Megan!!!

best of luck cdelmar. hopefully your next cycle starts so the testing can begin. I got my bfp on my first month of testing, so it could be very soon!! *hugs*

Writingislove, I have my FX for you too hon!

Another BFN this morning, ladies. :( I'm four days late. I don't know if it's too early to call the doc for a blood test, or if I should give it another couple of days and see if AF arrives? Even if it comes, now I'm worried about what's wrong with me that's causing it to be late...

Well, AF just arrived. So disheartened. No idea what the delay was for and what all those symptoms meant.

Thank you starluck! :hugs:

writingislove, I'm so very sorry. :hugs: Could have just been a fluke AF. I had one of those while we were TTC a few months back. It was really weird because my AFs are always right on and normal. So I know how you feel. Hang in there.

I'm so sorry writingislove. Hoping it's just a fluke and you will still get your BFP.

Yes Sher I'm referring to you. Hahaha!!

Well I'm not due to start my AF until the 28th, but I took a test this morning because I'm using the First Reponse 6 days sooner ones and there is a slight 2nd line on there already. I'm in shock, but not going to get excited yet because if it doesn't implant correctly it could all go away before my AF starts. I've never tested this early or have got a BFP this early, so maybe it's a good sign. But we will see.

Oh yay. Great news. I pray for you! I hope this time everything will be fine with you and your little one. Finger crossed!

Hey Starluck how's it going Hun?? What weeks are you and u have any journal so that I can be in touch with u ??

Thank you Khatif. :hugs:

AFM: I'm 4 weeks today and trying to not panic. I was told by my doctor's receptionist on Christmas Eve to call today to get my HCG level blood draws set up and I want to also see if I can get in before the appointment she set me up for on January 26th because I'll be 8 weeks at that point and I've never made it close to that before (5 1/2 & 6 weeks). So I called and got their answering service and the gal said that her nurse would be in sometime today, she just didn't know when. What??? Of course now I'm having horrible anxiety because I've been waiting to get this set up and now I don't know if I will be able to do that today or not. I'm trying to think logically that waiting one day is not going to make a difference what so ever and that normally I would just now be finding out I'm pregnant because I'm only 1 day late. I've never had a BFP this early and my test line yesterday was just as dark as the control line, so that's a good sign. At this point with my first 2 pregnancies I just got faint lines, so obviously my HCG levels are higher and better than they have been in the past this early on. I'm trying to breathe and relax and realize that not getting my levels checked right this second is ok. If I can't get it set up until tomorrow that is not going to change the outcome. Just relax Megan!! :wacko:

Relax Hun!! And you said ur appointment is on 31 st right?? And this one m sure if the line is dark hcg is definitely great so don't worry hope u get ur appointment soon!!

I think you are doing it in the right way. One day won't change anything in this aspect. However, I can understand if you are very anxious. If you call them tomorrow be maybe a little bit more arrogant. With your history, they have to understand if you are nervous. Are you getting any meds now for you blood problems?

Thank you ladies, Pearly & Khatif I have my follow up for my blood clotting results on the 31st to see if I'll need the Lovenox injections or not. My first appointment with my actual baby doctor is January 26th, the receptionist set that up, but I want to see if I can get in sooner than that because I'll be 8 weeks at that point and haven't made it that far before.

What a great treat to pop by and see my dear pearly, MrsR, Khatif and starluck have gotten BFPs!!! I wanna hug you all!!!! I know I haven't been by in a while but I'm so happy for you all. Can we set up a fb group or something?

:flower:

Hey! I'm great :) Still working, will start school again on the 20th. Fun times ahead, belly is getting big and the baby boy in there kicks all the time! My back is achy though and I waddle after long shifts at work :haha:

How are you all doing???

How exciting maggz!! How far along are you now? I'm doing pretty good. Pregnant for the 3rd time and just 4 weeks 2 days along. I got an earlier BFP than the first two times at 9dpo. I'm hoping that is a good sign for this time around. I've been so anxious about every little thing. I should find out today what my HCG and progesterone levels are and if things look good it sounds like my new doctor doesn't do a 2nd check. If there is question though, they will check again. I also go in this afternoon to find out the results of my blood clotting levels to see if I'll need to take Lovenox injections. I've been taking a baby aspirin a day, so that may be enough because my levels were just slightly abnormal, but we'll see. I'll do what it takes.

I really hope 3rd times a charm for you! I'll be stalking and sending you good vibes :flower:

hey thanks maggz Hun luved seeing your post after long time and your ticker shows all and yayy for joining the club missed you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->