Need help! Empty sack 7+6 :(

Me too sweety - confirmed today. Booked in for pills Saturday/Monday because it's a two week wait for an evac - just want it to be over rather than waiting two weeks x

Jeez.. what a shit thread. I am on the same boat as you girls. Just went in for a scan today at 6w3d and it showed a small empty sac... I had a BO in April.. and here I am again. Absolutely gutted. Going for a follow-up scan nxt week. Doesn't seem hopeful at all as the sac is pretty small. It was a lot bigger last time and at 6w and didn't turn out well.

Im sorry it's turned to crap for all of us. My levels aren't dropping yet so they are continuing to monitor me. My next appt is Thursday to check on the size of the cyst and bloods. They never gave me an option for a pill. Just on my own or a d&c.

Oh Hun, it's such a long draw out process. That's been the worst bit of me personally.

I think a D&C is the quickest/easiest option and judging by the fact they didn't have a slot for a fortnight for the D&C, (the first appointment they had available was 10th sept!) it's obviously the preferred option for lots of ladies. I would've gone for it if it wasn't for the long wait.

When we're all sure of the diagnosis we should start a thread in one of the other forums (maybe WTT or Loss Supoort) to keep each other updated and help each other stay positive xx

I had a D&C last time and went through hell.. I am going to try the pill to expedite things this time. Either way it freakin sucks.

I'm sorry we are all going through this :cry:

Hugs to all. Don't worry gals we will get through this together.

Sweety, mod and others - I've set up a thread as I thought we might get some comfort from supporting each other through all this. Here's the link xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/m...-august-loss-support-thread.html#post36069735

I'm so sorry guys, mc are so unfair! Did your guys levels keep doubling or no? I'm still so nervous for my scan next week

I'm so sorry guys, mc are so unfair! Did your guys levels keep doubling or no? I'm still so nervous for my scan next week

Mine were checked on Tuesday and were only in the 500s.. Not sure if it went higher and started dropping or what.

I didn't get mine done swimmy so not sure. I suspect not though, I didn't get s decent positive test for over a fortnight and the scans all showed very slow growth over four weeks. Eventually, when mc was confirmed, sac was measuring 6w when I should've been 10.

Really hope your scan goes well xx

My levels this time went from 179 to 424. My docs glad they are doubling but they are still really low for 21dpo. Going for a scan in a week but she's still telling me not to be too hopeful.

My levels doubled for the first few weeks. Then started doubling every 96 hours when they got over 6000. My sack is measuring right on though, so I'm sure that's why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->