*need help* graco travel cot

claire-lou

Jack & Martha's Mummy
Reaction score
Not really sure if this is the right place to post but I have a graco travel cot which I just can not fold down :hissy:

It takes me a good hour of cursing and sweating to get it folded up. The first time we used it I thought I was gonna have to saw it in half to get it in the car and to the tip. Are they all like this or do I have a dodgy one? Can anyone recommend one that I don't have to start packing away 3 days before the end of the holiday.

Have you tried turning it upside down then trying to put the sides down??
I'm sure this is how we did the graco one....

Think there's a video on you tube showing you how to fold it down as we have one too, are you pulling the floor up before you press the sides down? Ours folds up quite easily.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35TtiHq_o7c

I thought I was put don't think I was pulling it up far enough looking at that. Thanks

ours says put sides down then pull middle up but that doesnt work for us so have to do middle first then sides

Lou
xxx

glad you got it sorted, we got one as a gift and thought it was complicated too but we got it out to try it again as we were contemplating buying a different one and we found it easier once we knew what we were doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->