Need Help w. Moby Wrap

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
:help: i loved using my moby wrap... the 1x i was able to get it on correctly :blush: (dh put it on me tho :dohh:) my biggest issue is with the "belt". I know the tag is supposed to go on the belly button, my problem is that im only 5 foot 1 and so it sits too low on my hips (and i knw its not supposed to). Also, i have trouble keeping it folded. Any advice? :shrug:

i made the mistake on trying it on the hips at the start - go for the waist then you won't have any loosening then LO is in it.

It does take a couple of goes to master it though! :thumbup:

Iron a crease in the wrap, that'll keep it folded :thumbup:
I'm 5'3" and as long as you start with wrapping it round your waist you'll be fine and dandy hun. Couple of practice runs and you'll have mastered the moby!

Ooh. I never put mine on the hips. I'm also 5ft. I find the fold, spread the taggy bit across my waist then do one shoulder, then the other. I also tie in the back instead of trying to get it once more around. Mine holds my baby without even being tied (though of course I tie it, but handy for adjustments).

I'm short too, just start higher! Tag in the center but more like at your sternum. :)

Good luck with practicing! Hope it works out for you. I love our moby since Asher often wakes up when we're out and about and wants to be held and fed. The moby wrap is great for both of those things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->