need ideas please

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazed

Mummy of 4 <3
Reaction score
My bfs kids live in oz, so i need ideas for his granddaughters, need to be ok to post over there thats not to costly

I have got his 3 yr old grand daughter a frozen busy book and sticker book a bird pandora charm (she has a bracelet)
Frozen keyrings
Frozen plaques both of which i made....

but i need something for his other grand daughter who is 1? i was thinking maybe a pandora charm (she also has a pandora bracelet) but compaired to the 3 yr old it dont seem enough? postage stung me last year of 60 pound just for a telletubby to be sent....
Money in a card dont seem personalised enough, i could make her a plaque as there not heavy to send but shes to young to be into any perticular thing... :wacko:

im stumped...

Thats tricky, what about a nice ragdoll? That wouldn't be too big or heavy.. most baby toys i can think of are bulky!

Thats where im hitting a brick wall as your right they are lol... his daughter i send galaxy chocs as they apparently dont get it there and she loves the stuff... its so hard i thought wooden puzzle would be nice but to heavy

How about something English, like a small paddington bear or something?

I know how you feel with the cost, i sent my dad a package to Aus last yr and it cost us $150 to send!!

How about something English, like a small paddington bear or something?

I know how you feel with the cost, i sent my dad a package to Aus last yr and it cost us $150 to send!!

That's a lovely idea an English bear like the idea if a paddington or what about a harrods bear with the year on (I think they do two sizes) what a nightmare when the postage costs outweigh the value

Oh yeah the Harrods bears are lovely, or a Steiff but obvs they're expensive lol xx

Ohhh I'll have a look thankyou both x

My daughter is a bit older, but i am currently loving the mooshka tots dolls - they are machine washable rag dolls, not too heavy and really cute. I also like the idea of a small paddington, and maybe a book.

Could you buy from an Australian website and have it delivered to their home? Then the parents could wrap it on your behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"