Need opinions, no bashing please

HeatherLTBee

Baker Family
Reaction score
So I had my son 9/21/2013 and had my very first af since him on 7/1 and ended 7/12... according to my calendar.. I would ovulate 7/20... And we had sex 7/19..
On 7/27 -7/29 I had some brown mucusy spotting.. which I read could be "implantation bleeding" IF I were pregnant..

I have tested 7/29 and this morning.. Both negative..

What do you ladies think? Should I wait a couple days and test again??? I just NEED to know whether or not I could be pregnant!

I sound like a dumb kid haha

It's possible for sure as far as timing goes. The first few cycles after fertility returns can be kind of crazy though! I would wait a few days and test again.

It's possible, but there is no way to know at this point except to test again, maybe in a day or two.

My cycles were wonky as heck when they came back, but I was BF'ing. When you say "according to your calender"...are you guessing based on you cycles you had before pregnancy? Because mine were nowhere near the same. I ovulated on like day 39 on my first cycle PP (I used to ovulate about day 16!) so the "calender" method really doesn't apply unless you are having "Regular" menses, since you have no other post partum cycles to average it off of, there is really NO way to know when you ovulate unless you OPK and/or temp.

ETA: Also, I just had my earliest ovulation yet - 16 months PP (cycles came back at 8 months PP) and I ovulated on day 21, it was 28 at the cycle before that! Still working back towards that 16....

my cycles for sure could still be off as I am bfing too...

I guess I'm just getting excited and I shouldn't be..

Just hopeful

Some people's cycles are regular as it comes back, and some aren't, so there is no way to know!

Did you have any fertile mucus around that time?

a week before what? before the suspected ovulation or the brown spotting or today? LOL

lol sorry I meant a week or so before i started spotting brown!!!

Sounds promising! The only thing you can do though now is wait for either AF or a BFP :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->