need opinions please.. HCG/Pro levels.

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
First off I'm already on 100mg of progesterone supplements. (I never make enough myself). On the 17th my hcg was 65 and pro was good. On the 23rd my hcg was 957 (doubled every 37hrs) and pro was 20. On the 27th my hcg was 3,899 (doubling every 47 hours) and was told to double up on my progesterone, so I guess it is dropping. I go in for an u/s tomorrow but I am terrified. My SO is going with me and I can't stand to see him hurt over another miscarriage. Anyone else have this happen? I have been taking supplements since 10dpo.

Progesterone varies from day to day. did they tell you how much it has dropped? I wouldn't be overly worried, but I would call and ask what the number was. I had mine drop sometimes and raise right back up. I was told that was normal.

Mine went as low as 11 and I was scared I was going to lose another one.

Well my 11 progestrone baby is 13 months old now.....good luck xx

I didn't think to ask as I was super busy when she called. I have an u/s tomorrow and my first official appt tomorrow also. Please keep me in your thoughts and/or prayers. I am terrified there won't be any baby. I've been on progesterone since before 4 weeks. I would had thought it would keep me up instead of going down. I'm so worried that I am unable to study for my medical exam :, (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->