Need opinions

UAmama

Expecting #2
Reaction score
My husband and I want to wait until spring to try for baby #2 but we are practicing unsafe sex, although he pulls out. Anyways, I am still nursing my 10 month old, and have had regular period for two cycles now, but this cycle I am 2 days late with no sign of period coming anytime soon. Honestly, with little baby and my husband working all the time I don't even remember having that much BD this cycle, and when we did he pulled out each time. I am worried I might be pregnant again, I would be happy, but it's just not the right time. Anyone has experience with this?

My husband and I want to wait until spring to try for baby #2 but we are practicing unsafe sex, although he pulls out. Anyways, I am still nursing my 10 month old, and have had regular period for two cycles now, but this cycle I am 2 days late with no sign of period coming anytime soon. Honestly, with little baby and my husband working all the time I don't even remember having that much BD this cycle, and when we did he pulled out each time. I am worried I might be pregnant again, I would be happy, but it's just not the right time. Anyone has experience with this?

Did you test yet? Keep us posted.

I would take a test because you never know, but breastfeeding can really throw your cycle off no matter how little you even breastfeed. I'm still breastfeeding my 2 year old son, and my cycles are still different compared to before I was pregnant with him. Good luck!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->