Need opinions!

stop worrying, december 18th or 13h makes no difference, it can't be the guy from April. you were already pregnant when you slept with him.

Are you sure? Could both the U/S dates be wrong? Which one would be more accurate? The 7 week one or the 12+ week dating scan? I am so confused and this is stressing me out so much this whole pregnancy.

I'm pretty sure we can't give you any more assurance. There's unfortunately nothing more you can tell based on your circumstances.

You really need to stop stressing out, it is not good to be so stressed during your pregnancy. You have had a lot of women who are really quite intelligent when it comes to reproduction, because we have all been at this for awhile, tell you that it is not possible that it is the guy from April. Even with your scan dates it the guy from march. Your scan dates put conception around mid March, and they will not be off so much that it changes the guy who you conceived with. Those dates aren't off but by a few days. It is not possible that you got a positive test 5 days after you had sex. The embryo wouldn't have even implanted into your uterus at that point. And the hcg doesn't start to produce until the embryo is implanted, but it takes around 2 or 3 days for it to even be enough hcg to show up on a test. It doesn't matter that it was faint at the Dr because anything can affect how dark the line is, like how many times you peed before the test, and how much you had to drink. With everyone telling you the same thing in think you should just rest assured that it's the guy from march. Once the baby comes it won't matter anyway, you will love him or her regardless of who the father is. And if you still question at that point, do a DNA test.

You really need to stop stressing out, it is not good to be so stressed during your pregnancy. You have had a lot of women who are really quite intelligent when it comes to reproduction, because we have all been at this for awhile, tell you that it is not possible that it is the guy from April. Even with your scan dates it the guy from march. Your scan dates put conception around mid March, and they will not be off so much that it changes the guy who you conceived with. Those dates aren't off but by a few days. It is not possible that you got a positive test 5 days after you had sex. The embryo wouldn't have even implanted into your uterus at that point. And the hcg doesn't start to produce until the embryo is implanted, but it takes around 2 or 3 days for it to even be enough hcg to show up on a test. It doesn't matter that it was faint at the Dr because anything can affect how dark the line is, like how many times you peed before the test, and how much you had to drink. With everyone telling you the same thing in think you should just rest assured that it's the guy from march. Once the baby comes it won't matter anyway, you will love him or her regardless of who the father is. And if you still question at that point, do a DNA test.

This!

^wss

there isn't much anyone else can tell you with your dates. the baby is absolutely the ex's and not the guy from april. the only way to know for sure is with a dna test.

Maybe you should focus on your other thread since you know who the father is. This certainly won't help with your depression.

The unknown just stresses me out. I'm someone who likes to know things ahead of time. Not be surprised. DNA testing isn't an option for me either.

Well you don't like the uncertainty and can't accept the options offered either. You need to be content somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->