Need opinions

Mariexoxo

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Evap line or faint positive? I used a Walgreens brand. Now debating if I want to go get a FRER, but I don't want to waste my money. I need 2nd opinions first!!

Attachments

• IMG_2125.jpg
    IMG_2125.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2133.jpg
    IMG_2133.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 23
I can actually seen it, I'd say test with frer

I see it, but it looks very thin, like it could be an evap. Did it come up in the time limit?

Well I ran to the store and retested with FRER. It was negative....I spoke with my dr and he wants me to come in for a blood test. I've been spotting since Thursday which makes that 6 days. I'm not due for AF until the 23rd. This is the reason I first started testing because at first I suspected implantation but now I'm thinking possibly a cyst if I'm not pregnant. Has this ever happened to any of you?

Tcinks yes it came up almost immediately! That's why I got so excited.

Well I ran to the store and retested with FRER. It was negative....I spoke with my dr and he wants me to come in for a blood test. I've been spotting since Thursday which makes that 6 days. I'm not due for AF until the 23rd. This is the reason I first started testing because at first I suspected implantation but now I'm thinking possibly a cyst if I'm not pregnant. Has this ever happened to any of you?

That's great that he'll do a blood test. When do you go in?

I see it. It looks thin in the first pic but looks blue and thick in the second pic. Maybe your pee was too diluted to give you a line on the FRER??

I see something! Could you maybe try testing with a pink dye test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->