• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need sipport!! (update pg 51, 14dpo, AF 4 days late)

Oh and the other good news, I had a pap done while I was there. No infections or.........STDS of course.......:haha: I do have a UTI tho :(.

Good news about the pap. Sorry you've got a UTI. I hope it clears up soon :hugs:

They gave me medication that safe during pregnancy since I'm trying to conceive. Going to pick it up today to hopefully clear up the UTI. Don't you remember Bev? I knew I had one, 2 weeks ago they tested me at my old gyno and said I didn't.

So sorry to hear but glad u got some answers in the end xxx

Might be useful to know this ladies for the future. I know I sure didn't know. To my knowledge there was nothing other than something cancer-related that could produce HCG.

"Ovarian Cysts. Corpus luteum*cysts*on the*ovaries can cause*false positives on pregnancy tests. ... If the corpus luteum fills with blood or fluid, it becomes a*cyst*and remains on the*ovary. The corpus luteum*produces HCG, and*can*therefore interfere with the accuracy of a pregnancy test."

I'm so sorry to hear about everything that you are going through :hugs:

Thank you so much ladies for all the support :hugs:.
I am happy because I still had a chance to catch the egg this cycle. I might start temping now since I know I can still get ovarian cysts. It's been 10 years since I had one. That I knew about anyway. I didn't realize I could have one that was painless.

Will be following up at my new OBGYN too, so no worries ladies. Maybe it will be easier to get ultrasounds if I just tell them I might have a cyst.

Omg ladies...... I'm only CD20 and they said 2 nights ago my egg was about to pop and now I'm spotting?????? Please help me please....... I'm freaking out. This has never happened before.

Could be spotting from ovulation? Or it could be from your cyst? xx

I get spotting during ovulation so could be that x

Ovulation spotting can actually be "a thing" so get BD'ing!! Good luck :)

So I just have a one time ovulation spotting? Never spotted during ovulation before.

Waiting to see if it's stopped.

I thought maybe it was the cyst, but no pain?

I'm leaning more towards the cyst rupturing and it was just painless for me this time.

I had a bit of ovulation spotting 2 months back, and it was the first time in my life (and I am 41), so it is possible

Thanks hun, still spotting, how long does it last for ovulation? It's worse then little drops. Not a light AF, but enough to need a tampon.

Can't call my OBGYN, closed today and yesterday when I called. My old OBGYN was open on Saturdays. Probablky because they were super busy all the time.

My spotting was also a couple of months ago and it's the first time I had it that I can remember of. I had it for a day. Was maybe like a day one spotting period x

Just an update, still bleeding and it's a lil heavier now but not by a lot. Calling my OBGYN today as soon as they open in 5 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->