Need sipport!! (update pg 51, 14dpo, AF 4 days late)

Ok I'll just disregard it then. ldk what anyone wants from me. I'm told to use a CB early, but no one will trust it. So really what's the point.. I wasted my $$$ for nothing. Should have listened to my gut and kept testing with FRER.

In fact, I'll just stop testing all together and wait on AF that everyone already thinks is going to happen anyway.

I think she was saying that she trusts the cb for early testing. Not that you should disregard it.

I don't think anyone meant anything negative love! We are all here wanting & hoping for the same thing.

Hope af stays away for you, and you get a clear positive over the next few days!

Kiwi she was saying it Ina good way!! I see it on the cb aswell.

I also see something on the cb test. Fingers crossed for you. Been a stressful couple of months xx

Ok I'll just disregard it then. ldk what anyone wants from me. I'm told to use a CB early, but no one will trust it. So really what's the point.. I wasted my $$$ for nothing. Should have listened to my gut and kept testing with FRER.

In fact, I'll just stop testing all together and wait on AF that everyone already thinks is going to happen anyway.

I'm confused? I think they were saying that using CB was a good thing?

They were but for some reason kiwi has again flew off the handle and had a go at the people who are trying to be supportive. 🙄

They were but for some reason kiwi has again flew off the handle and had a go at the people who are trying to be supportive. 🙄

They weren't saying it in a negative way? I don't get why she flew off..

Really? Put yourself in her shoes. Think about the hormonal and emotional stress she's feeling. Cut her some slack! Don't visit her thread if you don't want to support her ups and downs......

I know ttc can turn me into a crazy, irrational, hormonal mess. Good luck Kiwi!

I was just thinking about how much TTC messes with our heads. The wanting a baby so much plus the extra hormones, whether pregnancy, AF or something else, are bound to make us all feel a bit crappy :(

Really? Put yourself in her shoes. Think about the hormonal and emotional stress she's feeling. Cut her some slack! Don't visit her thread if you don't want to support her ups and downs......

I know ttc can turn me into a crazy, irrational, hormonal mess. Good luck Kiwi!

Everyone of us has our own issues, doesn't give people the right to be rude to people. This isn't the first time this has happened and for no good reason. I sympathise with kiwi and have been nothing but nice but didn't stop her again losing it.

I think what happened if u look at the posring times is DaisyQ posted her comment just a couple of minutes after kiwi did. She potentially hadnt even seen the test pics and was just suggesting a cb was a good idea xx

I understand it's frustrating, especially when you have no idea what is causing the bloating.
I haven't seen anyone being rude. DaisyQ was simply stating that she sees a line in the CB and that they also worked for her when her beta was only 7.
I can see a faint line on the CB.

I know its hard Kiwi, since you want answers and nobody is giving them to you. Just remember not to get frustrated towards those who support you.

Good luck love. We all want to see the BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->