Need sipport!! (update pg 51, 14dpo, AF 4 days late)

I really hope this is it for you but I would also stay very cautious and not get excited until you see very clear darker lines just in case it is still a cyst xxxx

I feel like it's slightly darker today. I didn't get a good line till 18 DPO CD38 with Riya, and almost the same for Ava, but I never tested early before TTC baby #3. I am not counting on this, but it gives me a spark of hope I guess. Still having pregnancy type symptoms. The chance of it being another cyst is still there. The lines do seem darker around 14dpo this time than last cycle. I'm probably just clinging to hope though.

Attachments

• 20170728_131447.jpg
    20170728_131447.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 81
I agree, the FRER is looking darker - can you use a different brand? I don't know what's available to you - can you get the Clearblue Early?

Now that the community is iffy about FRER, Idk what to test with anymore. I have Wal-Mart, Target, and wallgreens. Wal-Mart is always out of the cheapies, and wallgreens red dye window is too tiny. So my options are CB (which community is iffy on too) or the target brand red dyes. There is CVS too.

I wad also thinking. They told me my egg was going to burst, how long from then can you actually ovulate? Could I be off on how many dpo I am? AF would still be late 4 days tho too.

Hmm not sure about the frer. Did they diagnose u as multiple cysts or just one? When i got my pcos diagnosis they said multiple on both and one heamorrhagic cyst - i believe u can have cyst related bleeding and still have the cyst there. Check out my 'fake faint line madness' threads for examples of my lines..

I'm sorry Hun but I don't see any lines on the frer.

It was only 1 cyst. At this point I have no doubt the lines aree there, now I'm just trying to figure out if it's a cyst. I don't have pcos, I was tested around 8 years ago and it was negative (had 3 small cysts at once then). I don't get cysts often. Last cycle was the 2nd time. I know because they all can't be painless since my first was unbearable, and I never bled mid cycl like that before or had faint lines outside of my chemical in March. I'm going to go buy some new brands today. I am also going to keep testing, because I've never missed a period before either. Here is to hoping it's pregnancy.

If i was, I would be 3w5d.

Still looking for a GP and OBGYN out of a hospital. Hubby works nights, so it's been hard to get the time from him to help me. He knows this area, lived here all hs life. I'm relatively new to NC.

I've been following your story. I really hope it's a pregnancy for you!

I have bad luck with FRER.

Hoping this is it for you kiwi! I had blue dye show up two days before FRER. Blue gets a bad rap but I think you should get a few!

Thanks ladies!! I am heading out now, will pickup a few different brands including CB. I hope this is pregnancy, but knowing my luck its another cyst.

Have the new tests. Wanted to update on my bloating uterus first before I take them. I am twice as big as I was with my cyst now..... wearing the same shirt I wore before to make it easier for comparison. The belly pic was taken 2 days ago. It has gotten bigger every day and just appeared overnight.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1501289959909.jpg
    FB_IMG_1501289959909.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 39
  • FB_IMG_1501081734287.jpg
    FB_IMG_1501081734287.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 23
Ok lovelies, here they are! I see a line in both!!!! The Wal-Mart cheapie is harder to see in the picture though. I have 2 CB, 2 Wal-Mart tests, and 3 FRER left to test with.

Attachments

• 826.jpg
    826.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 825.jpg
    825.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 72
  • 824.jpg
    824.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 73
I also got a bfp first on blue dye before frer. Clear blue early result.

I think I see it on the clear blue. Which was positive for me when my beta was only 7.

Ok I'll just disregard it then. ldk what anyone wants from me. I'm told to use a CB early, but no one will trust it. So really what's the point.. I wasted my $$$ for nothing. Should have listened to my gut and kept testing with FRER.

In fact, I'll just stop testing all together and wait on AF that everyone already thinks is going to happen anyway.

Now that the community is iffy about FRER, Idk what to test with anymore. I have Wal-Mart, Target, and wallgreens. Wal-Mart is always out of the cheapies, and wallgreens red dye window is too tiny. So my options are CB (which community is iffy on too) or the target brand red dyes. There is CVS too.

I wad also thinking. They told me my egg was going to burst, how long from then can you actually ovulate? Could I be off on how many dpo I am? AF would still be late 4 days tho too.

Do you have a Dollar Tree store near you? I had good luck with their tests and they are only $1 so they won't break the bank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->