Need Some Advice. 9DPO...

SophBabes

Daniel&Alison'sMummy!
Reaction score
Okay Ladies, So I Am On The Cilest Contraceptive Pill Been On It Since I Was 16. Stopped the pill to have my 2 kids who are now 3 and 11 months, Went back on pill when my daughter was 3 months old......

Dont use condoms or anything but i think i may be 8-9dpo not 100% sure... Anyway 2 days ago i went to toilet for a wee, wiped myself and there was like a brownish tinge on the toilet paper. didnt think anything it... stomachs felt like jelly for few days aswell and been super tired, and having the most terrible heartburn ever tonight.. I Dont really want anymore kids atm..as my 3 yr old is not in routine etc.. and daughter is very clingy towards me, I Dont want to test yet as i aint due to come on yet. still have pill left then have a 7 day break which i should come on within that 7 days normally towards end....

What do i doo.. im so confussed and beside myself <3 xx

Well, if you are on the pill, it usually prevents ovulation in most women, but if you feel pregnant I'd test. Going off the pill can cause bleeding but it is not your period as it does not shed uterine lining. I'd test if you are concerned.

I agree with CP! Hopefully you have not actually ovulated due to the pill! Did you BD? Sometimes I can spot a tinge of brown after if we have been energetic &#128561; If you are worried and feeling pregnant though then testing would be best &#128516;

UPDATE...... AF CAME !! :) so happy about that xx Thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->