Need Some Advice For My Fiancée

Crazy_lady

Reaction score
Myself and my fiancée are trying for a baby, but my partner is a little worried.

I already have one child (4ys) from a different partner. But, my fiancée has also tried for a baby with his ex partner and failed.

My fiancée and I have never used condoms in the 3 years we've been together, and he's never used them in previous relationships. Non of his ex partners have got pregnant. He's 27. When he left his ex partner she got pregnant with her new boyfriend.

Do you think it's possible there may be something wrong with him or is it just one of them things that may take a while?

Any advice appreciated.

I.would get him to get an SA just to check

It´sperm analysis. Your fiancé has to go to his doctor and explain his problem. He then has to erm... produce a sample into a pot and deliver it to the doctor´s surgery or local clinic for analysis, results usually take about a week or two depending on the lab. GL!

I agree with getting him a sperm test and he should probably get tested for any STI's whilst he there, given that he hasn't used condoms with previous partners as obviously chlamydia etc can cause problems.

One of my ex's had been unsuccessful conceiving with his wife and 2 girlfriends (i didn't try with him). He then met his now wife and they conceived two kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->