Need some eyes....

I remember you from February! Glad to see you're back and hopefully with a really sticky BFP!! :happydance:

Wow..that's been a hot minute or 2. :haha: If this is real it just has to stick. I can't do it a 3rd time.

Did you buy some frers? I'm excited for you! :)

Hubbys grabbing some at the store later. My boobs have hurt SINCE ovulation this month and I am nauseous as all hell but I also had dinner and wine (hey...don't judge me till I get a definite!) out with dH and a friend last night so that could be the culprit. I'm going to just lay around and try not to pee. :rofl:

Looking forward to the frer!!! Good luck. I see something faint on all of your tests!!

So are you doing anything different with this cycle if you get your BFP? Baby aspirin?

So are you doing anything different with this cycle if you get your BFP? Baby aspirin?

Girl I've been on baby aspirin and B6 for months. This is my first month OFF Vitex and ON Clomid to try to boost progesterone levels which obviously worked. Hubbys leaving soon. I need to remind myself (and y'all too :haha) that I'm only 9dpo. The FRER yesterday was a ghost and if HCG doubles every 48 hours, it probably won't show much different. I guess I'm trying to prepare myself for the worst

And this evenings cryptic Wondfo

Attachments

• IMG_3675.jpg
    IMG_3675.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 69
I see a line and inverted too on the frer, I can't tell with the other test, it looks like a wonky one! But definitely on the frer

I see something on the frer but can't make out color :( I hope tomorrow's test is solid!! I've got everything crossed for you Classic!!!

UUmm wth just happened? I put in today temp and FF made some brand new pattern. What the heck?

Attachments

• IMG_3677.jpg
    IMG_3677.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 18
This morning's Wondfo (cause DH hid the other FRER for a day or so). My crappy FMU and 10dpo

Attachments

• IMG_5720.jpg
    IMG_5720.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 61
I see something faint on all the tests! Your chart looks amazing and on it's way to being triphasic!!! I hope the line gets darker over the next few days!!!

OB called....beta/quant HCG from my cd21 test at 5dpo was negative :haha: You don't say! I'm glad it was bc that would have scared me of ectopic and I only have one tube and one ovary. She wants me to come in for another as I'm seeing faint lines but I told her I would call once I get an actual pink line. It would be in the next day or 2 anyway and I don't want to waste everyone's time and pay for another test until I know for sure.

Oh and I added one little temp at 16dpo which is exactly when I think I ovulated (knocked my bbt off the nightstand SO INCREDIBLY WELL I couldn't find it, nor could dH until the next afternoon) and FF put it back the way it was. Just wanted to plop the right one down

Attachments

• IMG_3683.jpg
    IMG_3683.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78