Need some help!!! (Ovufriend)

MommyCandice

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Hey ladies I am kinda confused and need some help about my chart.

Why did two days ago why was my temp dot white and not blue like the rest and what do the numbers below my temps means they started the other day and I am confused???

im not sure why it is saying that i ovulated already that is so weird. its my first month temping so kinda confused... i have yet to have a positive opk

When I first started using Fertility friend, it gave me a really early ovulation date. But once my temps went back down the crosshairs went away and I just recently got them back on my real ovulation date. GL to you!

And I totally meant ovu friend not fertility friend. Whoops! It's been that type of day!

Oh, if you have a dotted crosshair it means that there is one symptom which indicates that you've ovulated. So one symptom is not enough, you need to eneter more data e.g. cevix, cm, opks, then your result will be more accurate. Especially when you start there is no previous cycles to compare. So keep temping :)

it was saying i ovulated on cd10 but when I put my temp in yesterday it changed my ov day from cd10 to cd12. Still weird cuz I thought when you ov you have a big dip then it shoots up, but it has been going up every day for the past few days, maybe I did ovulate. Maybe I should check my cm or my cervix see whats going on there.

I recommend checking cm, the more data the better! Some girls have a big temp dip and shoot, but not everyone. What you need to look for is a pattern on your chart lower - higher temps, and your chart is showing it, so it looks as if you ovulated on cd 12, I think ovufriend's right here.

I can see that of is still unsure, probably because of your fertile cm. Anyway, good luck with your cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->