Need some opinions...MONDAY BETA RESULTS ARE IN!

Try something like this... there are many sites that help you figure out what time and date it is in other countries... I use them all the time!

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

I started a journal... here is the link if anyone would like.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...s-pal-journal-please-sticky.html#post15723275

No, I have an ultrasound on Friday morning... I am dying inside waiting... and analyzing every little pinch, pull, and poke every second! I stood a long time today because me and dh took ds to chuck e cheese.... so I am a little achy...

Well that is great news! Your numbers were excellent so I see why no more tests! I will be stalking to find out how the US went! So extremely happy for you!

4:17am and 5:17am .... you were up early!! haha

Yes, I am normally up all night and sleeping all day... but when I was pregnant with DS, I did the same thing.... went to bed early and up early..

Your new numbers are great Beth! I just got my BFP, so I'm glad that you are willing to share all of this information as I will be absolutely using the knowledge you have gained!

Thanks again for sharing!

Yay Congratz!

Lovely witch got me but I am glad she came until The cramps were like three weeks of missed period cramps piled all in one day. I put myself on bedrest. Wednesday sucked!

@beth cant wait to here about the Appt for today! && sorry about your Chihuahua! :( I have a six pound Pomeranian, named Itsy. I perfer pitbulls, and huskies I love big heavy dogs

G'luck at your appt today! Cant wait yo hear how great everything looks!

So excited to hear how your u/s goes hun! I'll be stalking too! Oh and precious tickers! My bump buddy! :)

I didn't see the heartbeat, but I didn't expect to...I saw the sac, and the makings of a baby, and I have another scan scheduled for Thursday.... I am 5 weeks 5 days. counting on the fact that my two previous cycles were 34 days... and the jan-feb cycle would have been a 34 day.. he said if I o'd on the 28-29 then I am on track, if I o'd early, we may have cause for concern, but I am so confident with this pregnancy... it took me a while, but I am getting there, just the same feelings as I had with DS... I think all will be okay. *he said we should be able to detect heartbeat next scan... FX'd !

Awesome news Beth!! and yep at 5w5d, sounds like you saw exactly what should ahve been there!! So excited for you and happy you are getting good news!

I am glad that your ultrasound went well! :thumbup: just keep up the positivity!

Awww im glad all went ok at the scan :) cant wait for the next 1 x

That is wonderful news!! So happy it went well for you and that you're feeling good about things now. I feel the same way about this pregnancy for myself but I never did with my cp, I always thought something was wrong with that one. I go for my first appt and u/s next Fri so we can be anxious together! Much love Beth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->