Need some opinions...MONDAY BETA RESULTS ARE IN!

are you constipated? I know this is TMI but my Ex childhood friend (long story lol) her bestfriend has two kids and one day we happen to be talking about annoying things in her pregnancy. She said when she was constipated and tried to #2 sometimes it would be so rough that it would nick her hole (I know TMI) but she would freak out because she thought she was bleeding but one day she figured it out! or it could be all the vessels in your va-jayjay pumping twice as much blood so when you push the tiny vessels can be strained and the rupture, which will cause a little blood.

LOL! no, it was not coming from the hole... I made sure I checked, because that has happened to me...TMI!! tehe.. it was absolutely coming from the vajayjay ..... but it has stopped... I guess it was from the pushing... and I am backed up, I plan on trying to get the nurse to call in something for that tomorrow. Thanks for the help though...

HaHa me too! I can't even deny it! I think it has happened to all of us. I am keeping you in my prayer book! :)

Don't worry hub. It's from the pushing. Happened to me last night.

Oh Beth those results are brilliant!!

Just to let you know - at 9 weeks I also had some constipation and went to the loo. Afterwards, I had CM that had what looked like red veins in them so it looked like uterine lining coming out (and yes it was from the hole in the front, not the back).:haha:

Was also very worried and went to the doc but all was fine. He said it's very normal to experience this and basically, when implantation happens, some women bleed (I didn't). He says but sometimes, not all of the actual blood or lining that was penetrated during implantation, actually makes it out of you. So when you apply pressure such as pushing for stool movement, those tissues and blood can make its way out.

All will be ok!! BTW - Emma is a gorgeous name!!

Congrats Beth, I have stalking this thread for a while!! Your numbers are great good luck and have a very happy and healthy 9 months xxx :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh beth those are fantastic numbers!!! I am over the moon for you hun!!!

Well, I had an accidental orgasm last night, and there was no spotting or anything afterwards... Just a bit of abdomen cramping... not that bad though.. my boobs aren't as sore today, and I know symptoms will come and go... but I'd like for them to stay so I don't worry as much.

Oh Beth we know how you feel and it is so hard to not stress and worry. Just remember one day at a time hun!! You got this!!!!

Your new numbers are great Beth! I just got my BFP, so I'm glad that you are willing to share all of this information as I will be absolutely using the knowledge you have gained!

Thanks again for sharing!

Your new numbers are great Beth! I just got my BFP, so I'm glad that you are willing to share all of this information as I will be absolutely using the knowledge you have gained!

Thanks again for sharing!

Congrats to you!! And I think that we all should share info, no matter how embarrassing or different it may be... because that is what this site is all about! Helping eachother through times of doubt and confusion...
Totally off topic, but....
Is that a boxer in your picture??

[Congrats to you!! And I think that we all should share info, no matter how embarrassing or different it may be... because that is what this site is all about! Helping eachother through times of doubt and confusion...
Totally off topic, but....
Is that a boxer in your picture??[/QUOTE]

It's a puggle! Half pug/half beagle= Baby #1:haha:

I have boxers, and I used to have a pug/chiwahwah(chiwawa)---not sure how to spell that.... anyway... he got killed by a big white dog... :( I love him so much... I love my boxers, but I think when I get a bigger house I will get a small dog to keep inside. I used to keep my old boxer in, but he just stopped listening, and wouldn't go out to the bathroom... so now he is a yard dog...

I have boxers, and I used to have a pug/chiwahwah(chiwawa)---not sure how to spell that.... anyway... he got killed by a big white dog... :( I love him so much... I love my boxers, but I think when I get a bigger house I will get a small dog to keep inside. I used to keep my old boxer in, but he just stopped listening, and wouldn't go out to the bathroom... so now he is a yard dog...

I love boxers! They are beautiful dogs. I didn't grow up with dogs, so I used to be afraid of all dogs. That's why I stick with the 40 pounders. If a big dog got near either of my puggles I would freak! So sorry that your pup was the victim!

The one in the pic is Roser and she's almost 6. We also have a black puggle who is almost 5. They can be very naughty, but wouldn't make it outside very long here in MN! They are the cuddliest animals I've ever had. -I suppose you can tell that from the pic.

I've often worried about how they will react if/when a baby is introduced to the family. They've been the babies for a long time! My mother refers to them as the "grand-puppies."

Oh geesh: I've hijacked your thread with puppy talk!

LOL! I started it! Anyway, it is good to talk about other things to keep my mind from worrying a bit!

No, I have an ultrasound on Friday morning... I am dying inside waiting... and analyzing every little pinch, pull, and poke every second! I stood a long time today because me and dh took ds to chuck e cheese.... so I am a little achy...

Yay for an ultrasound!!! Will be checking back every few hours and the time difference between me and you guys, are quite confusing at times and its so hard containing my excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->