Need someone to lose weight with......

shanny

mother of 4 and an angel
Reaction score
have been doing sw for 3 weeks now and whilst it is mostly easy to follow i am already finding it hard to stay on at weekends and am losing motivation

weight loss so far
week 1 - 5lbs
2 - 2 lbs
3 - 1 lb

so am now 12/3

so 8lbs is great but i want it all off now!!!!

before i got pregnant i was 10/4 my lowest for 15 years so it seems even worse..........

been trying to up the exercise and have just had delivery of the 30 day shred!!

Have my 40th party on 20 dec and would like to lose at least another stone by then

any one want to join me PLEASE!!!!!!!!

would post in dieting but more people here.........

I will!
As u can see by my piccy i was slim 9 stone n toned from lots of exercise

Im now 11/2 :(

Starting to diet n walk with pram every day

Whats sw?

I started sw (slimming world) 6 weeks ago and have lost 18lbs. Still lots to go (I'm currently 12st4). I try to vary my menus as much as I can. What I find works is saving my syns during the day and using them for a treat once ds is in bed. This is usually something like a small glass of wine and a curly wurly. I'm making sweet and sour chicken tonight, hopefully will taste like a takeaway!

Just re-read and saw you wanted to lose a stone by your 40th. That's 9 weeks away so very possible. I'm 30 in January so aim to lose a couple ish by then.

I really should read things properly first time. You say you were 10st4 before falling pregnant, I got down to that around 4 months before falling pregnant (put a few pounds on during honeymoon) and I started the 30 day shred last week, but only managed 1 day because of a muscle spasm or something in my shoulder (not related and better now soon excuse!).

I'll stalk your thread for inspiration but I'm quite far away from worrying because I'm only 1 week post partum! Probably start after DD is over a month old. And that's just walking, won't worry about watching what i eat for a while.

I have 30lbs to lose as at today.

:)

I have so much more then any of you to lose, but I'm 76lb down so far. I got rid of the baby weight, but I was a size 18 anyway so I'm keeping going :-D

thanks guys..........

dream of wearing a bikini ladybrock!!!!!!!!

well done to those who have lost weight i hope you continue to do so

love my bump - which plan/s do you follow? are you bf ? i am and this gives me more allowance but wondering if i am having too much ?

gonna stop bread next week to see if this helps

i usually save my syns til the evening too for a choc ice or choc mini roll!!!

also must weigh everything like i did in first week

what diets are others following

I'm following extra easy. I'm not bf so just following the plan normally. Do you go to group?f so check whether you need the extra healthy extras. I'm guessing you should have them. Do you plan your meals in advance? I plan a week in advance because if I had to decide that evening I'd end up going off plan. Also how about writing a food diary just to make sure you are following the plan correctly, having your third superfree and not going over your syns. I'm happy to look at it for you as I'm sure others are.

As of toady... Almost a month pp... I think I have around 10 lb, but I lost a lot of muscle tone too when I put on preg weight. I would like to get back to a beautiful toned tight figure that I like looking at in the mirror naked! Like lady Brock I was fit before my lil chubby came along! I plan on high protein diet wit veggies and exercise! I know I need to start back at the gym for muscle building in my thighs and stomach! I will be on this thread with you if that is ok?

Hey :) we are so similar, ive lost 9lbs now and I am 12/2, need to get it shifted big time! Im at SW too! I want to get to 10stone by may as I have a wedding in Rhodes! I will lose weight with you! Can share SW tips with eachother too! Are you on the extra easy? I am also bfing! Gone right off plan though atm since having the contraceptive implant, cravings like anything :( ate a whole terrys choc orange yesterday...ooops xx

Not following any particular diet just need to go back to how i used to eAt lots of protein and fruit n veg

I also need to do more exercise, nust been for walk up a massive hill with prAm
We have a multi gym can i use weights now 6 weeks pp?

I will definitely join!!

I am totally in the zone now....this bulge has GOT to go!

Weirdly, OP, we have more or less the same figures - I was 10.4 when I fell pregnant and am currently 12.1 :(

The week I gave birth I was back to 10.9 but then something went very wrong and I am now 12.1 ( I was 12.8 2 weeks ago though so going in the right direction!!)

My goal is to be 10 stone by my birthday in April. My mini goal is to have a stone off for my sister's 40th birthday party on 7th December....

We can do this girls!!!

There are quite a few of us with very similar stats!! What day do you all weigh?

Id be happy to get to 10 stone by december!
Where do i look for sw? Is it online?

Type slimming world into search engine. I personally love the plan. Are you uk or us? I think slimming world is in the us as well as the uk, but not 100% sure.

i am doing sw online as easier than going to a meeting for me although i think a meeting might be more beneficial!!

saturdays is my weigh day

plan this week is to up superfood intake - fruit and veg - mostly veg, no bread and more exercise

my baby is pretty predictable for feed etc so SHOULD be able to do this .....have no social events for a while now- always find them hard.............

Ah cool im in the uk.
Ill do it online then starting tomorrow :)

Got my 8 week check soon so will start weights after that yay

I'm dong SW too, extra easy. I lost 3.5lbs in my first week bringing me to 11st 13.5, I am into my second week now and hoping to loose another 2/3lbs. I want a stone off by Christmas. I'm also bf & get 6 healthy extras although I don't usually have them all, and rarely have over 10 syns a day.
I'm planning to up the super free and super speed foods this week (weigh in on Thursday) and do more exercise. Do any of you have any meal recommendations? I made the SW chicken chow mein last week it was lovely and I think I'm going to try the diet coke chicken this week :)

I'm made sweet and sour chicken last night. The sauce was lovely. It can be frozen so will make a batch of it today. The arrabiata sauce is nice too. Pasta carbonara is one of my favourites though, making that tomorrow. Turkey pizza melts tonight (ham and pineapple).

Mmm sounds like you can have some good food on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->