Need someone to lose weight with......

the prawn and rice thing is nice too

just did my first workout from 30 day shred it was ok actually hard but short think i will manage to do it as it is only 20 mins

must get some more recipe ideas..............

I weigh on a weds morning...wbu ladies?
I loved the chicken and ricotta meal and the katsu curry, cooking sticky chicken tonight so we will see how that is! Anyone bfing finding it hard to get all the healthy extras in? I also fibd it so hard to get my third superfree in as I an a really picky eater :(

I weigh on a Wednesday evening. I've made the sticky chicken before it was really nice!

The 30 day shred is a DVD, it's on amazon for just a few pounds I think but you can probably find part if not all of it on you tube.

I have the 30 day shred too, might start it! I bought a yogolates dvd but it was sooo boring lol and the LO woke up so I couldnt really do it lol!

Right so tomorrow i go online for sw and buy. 30 day shred

All over thisfed up of my huge legs n wobbly tummy

Back to being slim here i come

One word for SW sticky chicken -WOW!! Absolutely love it :) defo my new fave food :)

I'm going to start weighing on Friday mornings. Will be buying a better set of scales as mine are not so accurate! Will be posting starting stats soon.

I made the turkey pizza melts tonight from the slimming world site. I was surprised at how nice they were. The tomato sauce tasted just like a pizza sauce :)

Also, how do you ladies find the time to do the DVDs during the day? My ds doesn't usually sleep for more than about 30 mins at a time, possibly less, so even though the 30ds isn't very long I couldn't fit that in and a shower before he wakes :(

Also, how do you ladies find the time to do the DVDs during the day? My ds doesn't usually sleep for more than about 30 mins at a time, possibly less, so even though the 30ds isn't very long I couldn't fit that in and a shower before he wakes :(

Can you not put him in a bouncer in the bathroom while you shower? X

I have a couple of times, but he usually screams by the time I've finished!!

how did this move over here??? took me ages to find it?

think I better try the sticky chicken

was stiff today from 30 day shred but did again today actually stuck to plan too

I do find hard to use all choices a/b when bf - well the b ones are easier but they encourage the a ones more

may i join? would love to lose a few pounds with others :)

sick of pregnancy weight. nixed fast food & am going to the gym when DH is able to watch the kids

on wait list for 30 day shred from the library

have 30 or 40 pounds to lose to get back to pre-pregnancy weight (from before 3 pregnancies ago)

:wave:

awww, sounds just like DS1 - i was attached to him for the first 8 months or so or else he'd scream his head off :wacko:

do you have a partner that could watch him for a while so that you could have a break and do the video?

Got the myfitness pal app and starting yoga next tiesday. :)

Walk a day with pram too, here we go hehe

awww, sounds just like DS1 - i was attached to him for the first 8 months or so or else he'd scream his head off :wacko:

do you have a partner that could watch him for a while so that you could have a break and do the video?

On the whole he is very good, he just finds sitting in his bouncer watching me shower boring! I don't blame him! My dh works full time (plus!!). He leaves the house before 7:30am and is home between 30 mins and an hour before we start ds bedtime routine. He is starting to get better with his naps during the day so hopefully will find enough time.

My weigh in day is tomorrow. I really want to lose 3lbs, but know that is a lot for one week!! If I get it I will achieve my club 10 in slimming world and stone and a half. Good luck to everyone else weighing tomorrow :)

My weigh in day tomorrow, hoping for 2lb off! I also find it difficult to have all my healthy extras cos of bf. I usually have 2 B's and try to have 2 A's and I rarely have more than 10 syns a day. Going to try the sticky chicken I think! how are you all doing this week? I could've done more exercise to be honest but the weathers been rubbish! x

Only lost 1lb this week :( better than a gain I suppose! I ate so much chocolate this week though! Raided the xmas choc tins...damn OH buying them already haha! Good luck ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->