Need something to focus on

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
Need something to focus on next year. We are going to start TTC in Feb. So far while waiting we have a holiday next week to look forward to. We are not going to be able to do this next year or have any money to do anything as we have overdrafts to pay off and to start saving for the baby.

My question is how do I manage not to get obsessed/go mad about ttc without something else to focus on.

You could read a preconception book. That is what is helping me get through the next couple of months. That way I am focusing on what I can do to make my body the healthiest home it can be.

hi its not long now till we start ttc too! i keep moving the date forward lol. i am so excited already!

m_t_rose's suggestion is a good one. It looks like you're planning on starting the ttc journey on the same day as me :D

You could read a preconception book. That is what is helping me get through the next couple of months. That way I am focusing on what I can do to make my body the healthiest home it can be.

I guess I could focus on loosing a bit of weight - anm a little overweight not bey much though. Lol I bought that Tony Whelch book and looks all very complicated to me !!!! We are just going to try having sex every other day and see how that goes !!!

m_t_rose's suggestion is a good one. It looks like you're planning on starting the ttc journey on the same day as me :D

Oooh exciting - will have to look out for your posts and we can get through this together !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->