NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Thank you so much! It's so cool to see so many :bfp: on the first page. And I'm finally one of them! I DO believe in Santa now.

Congrats hun x x
How many dpo are you now then? Or should I say how far gone are you? :) :)

V, we should change this to a new years :bfp: list :winkwink: what do you reckon??
January 2011 bfps ........ :dust: :dust:

Yer I did think that but I dont know, with it being a present from santa....but! I will obviously add people who get their BFP's after conceiving before xmas but didnt find out until after.... like if I ovd yesterday and found out I was pregnant early jan, then I'd say I got my bfp for xmas.....does that make sense? lol:dohh: no chance of that for me now though, but for others hopefully! :thumbup:

Got my first +opk today so hopefully should Ov 2moro on CD22!!lol xx

It does make sense V :D but say I was preg now.... And tested new years day.... And got a pos... I'd call that my New Year bfp lol Xmas has been and gone now in my head :haha: but that's just my way of thinking :haha:

You do what you like to your thread though :D I have strange way of thinking prob :rofl:

oh yer true!! :dohh:

It's a shame, but think it's nearly time this thread comes to an end :cry: as santa has been and gone. I'll give people a couple of weeks to get in touch as to whether they got their present from Santa, then guess that'll be it! Could start another one in for next xmas, but will leave it until end of Oct like this one! xx

Yes :) another Xmas thread next OCT v cool!

Your next one could be " Easter bunnies" ;) xxx

oh yeah! Thats a good idea!! ooh ooh, valentines day too!! :cloud9: lol I'm on the list for that one!!

Yea Valentines! Good to have little goals! Hey include me on thst too missy!!!

will do!! My laptop just crashed whilst on google images!!??? :shrug: whoops!! xx

Boo! BFN the last couple of days confirmed by Aunt Flo arriving right on schedule. This is such a huge learning experience and I'm really thankful for this site... Such a cute idea to have little holiday goals! Feels like less pressure for some odd reason plus you're too busy enjoying the holiday to obsess/let it get you down.

Boo! BFN the last couple of days confirmed by Aunt Flo arriving right on schedule. This is such a huge learning experience and I'm really thankful for this site... Such a cute idea to have little holiday goals! Feels like less pressure for some odd reason plus you're too busy enjoying the holiday to obsess/let it get you down.

Sorry she got you hunny, but pleased you've not let it get to you and hope that you've still had a good xmas!! xx
Yer I feel the same, aswell as seeing others getting their BFP's, that makes me feel good too and that one day my name will be next to a BFP and people will be happy for me :happydance::hugs:

yayyyyyyyy for a Valentines :bfp: list!!!

id see it if i got a bfp this cycle it would be a new years bfp.... Santa has hibernated now until next year :haha: x

Santa let me down. But I'd be excites to join ur Valentines list! AF starting today. BFN @ 12dpo, AF is right on schedule.

aww sorry hunny :nope: yer come and join me on the valentines thread :hugs: xx

yh everything ok 2day had really big pain shooting thro my pelvis was really scared had job to move and cudnt sleep

oh dear, well so long as your alright today thats the main thing xx

yh stll cant believe im having a baby oh cried when i told him and now wants to wrap me up in cotton wool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->