NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

The :witch: got me yesterday. :cry:. Congrats to all the :bfp:s and GL to all the testers. :dust: to everyone!

the :witch: made an appearance today!! :( there's always next month, going to try my cbfm for the first time xx

My little bean wasnt meant to be here, started bleeing and getting bad pain early this morning. Gutted :(

My little bean wasnt meant to be here, started bleeing and getting bad pain early this morning. Gutted :(

Honey - I just wanted to say how sorry I am for you and your OH and your little baby. There's lots of support here for miscarriages and trying after a loss - I know it's been helpful to me. :hugs:

Oh no Victoria :hugs:

I'm so sorry :sad2: is there anything the docs can do??

xxx

af hasnt showed yet. Will be testing tomorrow!!!!

AF was due for me on the 18th ! have really sore boobs and im so tired all the time :/ ... Gonna try get out 2morrow n get a test :p

Good Luck 2 everyone waitin to test and a H+H 9 months to those who got there BFP!

:dust: :dust: xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

af hasnt showed yet. Will be testing tomorrow!!!!

Oooh good luck Kellar, keep us posted!! xx

Got my bfp yesterday!!!! Can't believe it!!

:happydance: Fantastic news!! great!! :wohoo: congratulations and we wish you both a happy and healthy 9 months xx

AF was due for me on the 18th ! have really sore boobs and im so tired all the time :/ ... Gonna try get out 2morrow n get a test :p

Good Luck 2 everyone waitin to test and a H+H 9 months to those who got there BFP!

:dust: :dust: xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

wow, so your super late!! Fingers crossed for you, sounds promising!! :happydance: let us know when you find out!! xx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
buggy

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

I o'd late in december so instead of AF due on Xmas it is now due New Year's Eve (tomorrow).

Got a faint line on a cheapie this morning at 12dpo - I think?? So will test with a FRER tomorrow and FX'd it is a real line.

Congrats to all the BFPs and :dust: to everyone else.

I o'd late in december so instead of AF due on Xmas it is now due New Year's Eve (tomorrow).

Got a faint line on a cheapie this morning at 12dpo - I think?? So will test with a FRER tomorrow and FX'd it is a real line.

Congrats to all the BFPs and :dust: to everyone else.

ooh sounds very promising!! Keep us posted!! xx

Had af induced mid december. Go in for preg test in two weeks and then round one of clomid.

good luck hunny!! sending lots of baby :dust: your way xx

well ladies i think i have a few more days untill i O again...cd 8 for me i O'd on cd 12 last cycle so hopefully its the same this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->