Need your help Ladies Please :)

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
Hi all well i had my 3rd FS appointment today and it was such a upsetting one again.

last time i went he told me to lose weight which i did i have lost a stone and half.

I went back today and he told me he wants me to lose more as my BMI is 31 and he wants it to be 29 or if i can be 25 (wishful thinking on his part)

i was in complete shock i was like u told me last time to lose weight and i have now u telling me to go away and lose more y didnt u tell me how much u wanted me to lose all together :(

on the plus side he said he will help me with the weight loss with the aid of a tablet i cant remember the name. it stops you body from keeping the fat from foods but means i will have orange poo hahaha

so i start that next week :)

I wanted to know do any of u know about the letter you can get off you GP regarding using the gym either or free or discounted price??

Also we can start TTC aswell which is good cos he said i might be able to get pregnant on my own now i have lost alot of weight and if i get pregnant to call so i can start my injections and baby aspirin.

i wanted to know what your veiws are on Concieve Plus??

i'm like all over the place at the moment!!!

thanks xx

i use pre seed but its the same a lot of people say it works.... i think it does but you only need a small amount because if you use large amounts you will be slimy

Well GP just called he wants me in at 5pm and he will weight me and he will give me my tablets and the gym membership thing!! things are looking up :) x

Ive used those tablets but had to stop. Was giving me major insomnia and chest pains (but it doesnt affect everybody so dont worry).I will say to you to not eat anything with fat in it if you can help it. You dont just get orange poo you get very bad stomach cramps, wind and if you eat too much fat, you cant always control it (you may think its wind, but it will be more!). Anyway, enough of me giving you all the bad side of things. On the up side, they can work very well and they do make you think about what youre eating.
Good Luck with your weight loss and a huge congrats for losing so much already :)
:hugs:
x

How long do they take to work tho? I'm like so ready 4 this diet!

What are the side affects from them then? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->