Need your opinion?

pinky1987

My very own little E.T!!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just a little bit of opinion, I am in the process of starting a new chair cover hire business aswell as doing centrepieces, table runners, favours etc etc.

Obviously money is tight, i have a budget for marketing, trying to think of ways to advertise without costing a fortune.

The usual wedding fayres are a bit pricey to exhibit and i will be attending one or two later on in the year but for now,

Oh suggested setting up a little stall on a sunday market, just have a few chairs with different covers and sashes etc with a couple of centrepieces on the table and different favours i can do.......... hand out flyers and actually talk to a potential customer.........

What do you think?????

Thank you in advance xx

Sounds like a good idea to me. Do you have a local forum you could advertise on too? Maybe set a facebook page up? If your going to do the stall idea then maybe get some business cards from Vista Print (they normally do decent deals as my OH's just bought some), or somewhere similar and leave them on the stand for people to take if they please.

*Set up a FB page/Twitter
*Advertise on FB buy/Swap sites
*FB 'Like' all local cake makers/disco hires - EVERYTHING you can think of wedding related and introduce you and your page to there FB page. People looking on there wall will see!
*Poster/Flyer all local wedding dress shops
*Sell on EBAY! My mum booked hers on there!

Ill come back if I can think of anymore!

*Set up a FB page/Twitter
*Advertise on FB buy/Swap sites
*FB 'Like' all local cake makers/disco hires - EVERYTHING you can think of wedding related and introduce you and your page to there FB page. People looking on there wall will see!
*Poster/Flyer all local wedding dress shops
*Sell on EBAY! My mum booked hers on there!

Ill come back if I can think of anymore!

Thanks hun, done most of them really, I have done:

*Facebook
*advertised on all my local buy/swap/sell pages.
*I had adverts on ebay.
*Waiting for flyers to come.
*local directories im currently doing.

But what do you all think about doing a stall on a sunday market, not actually selling the item but talking to the potential customers face 2 face and handing a booking form if someone wants to book kind of thing. Taking orders on favours etc etc???????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->