negative response to pregnancy?

I kinda think my mother in law will be negative. With things she has said to us in the last year or so, it would seem she doesn't want another grandchild. She's always saying things like "ah you don't wanna have kids, they...*insert negative comment*). I am hoping that when we actually announce a pregnancy she will actually be excited.

However, if she's not excited and is negative then I really don't know what I'd do as they are the closest family to us and I'd be absolutely gutted if they were not at all bothered x

Why do people have to be so hurtful/nosey!!!! Everyone has an opinion and if it's not nice they should keep it to themselves... I don't go around telling people they shouldn't do something or another, specially if they're excited about it!!! There are a lot of ways of saying things and people should try and choose the nice way, only if they're right... I think it's hard to be right about deciding when you feel the time is right for someone else to have a child. They should mind their own buisness... Sorry, rant over. I know both my MIL and mum will be happy, although mum might freak out about the situation in the beginning. But I'm not having any stupid comments at work, that's for sure. It's my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->