Negative to positive?

Blueberry82

TTC First Baby
Reaction score
Hello, can anyone give me some hope or let me down gently about pregnancy tests changing to positive over time?

My AF is due today and so I was so anxious to do the test I was up at 2.30am! I believed the test to be negative and fell into my usual negative test depression.
However out of curiosity I looked at the test once the sun had come up and there was a faint second line.

I'm praying that my sleepy 2am self didn't notice the line but an thinking it's probably a false positive that has developed over several hours. It was a first response test.

Anyone have any experience of this? Thanks lovely ladies x

I'm not sure if it could be an evap line? I don't *Think* you're supposed to read them after like 10 minutes or something.. I would do another to be sure though. False positives aren't very common.

don't read them after 15mins blueberry as it won't be a true reading.
a bfp will show within ten mins, try retest but bin it after!

Just did another test and got a BFP. Me and OH are over the moon and in state of shock. I really put us through the mill yesterday saying my test was BFN but I was obviously too tired to look properly. Praying its a sticky BFP this time!! :)

aw congrats blueberry, amazing news!! isn't it so surreal when you get that bfp finally? it took a few days for it to sink in with us.and I was too scared too change my signature and status for a start incase it didn't stick. then I decided I can't fear the worst all the time and to stay positive and enjoy it. I'm climbing the walls waiting for my 7 week scan...!

congrats, i have never gotten a evap line on any test, i no some ppl can, but i would be the same, as any line to me and i would be happy as even days after a test sitting there never gotten evap

Congrats blueberry! I was going to say I've never had an evap. I know if there's any line even after 2 days I've got some hpt in my system x h and h 9
Months x

Yes doesn't quite feel real, I keep having to look at the test again! Good luck for your 7 week scan! It's a nerve wracking time but so exciting so i'm going to keep visualising baby and remain positive :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->