Neighbour took my dog hunting

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
Yesterday a lady that livea near me offered to walk my dog in the afternoon to save me a job. I know her and she is really nice. My dog is a lurcher and apparently are used as hunting dogs.

Anyway I got back yesterday and asked her how it went. She said her son took Ruby for the walk. He came down and said "we were out ages, I took her rabitting,she didn't catch any though but chased 10." :growlmad: I didn't say anything and went home. But tge more I think of it the madder I get. Who does hw think he is? He didn't even ask. Probably because he knows I would say no. I don't want my dog hunting
She is a family dog, not a hunting dog. I don't want her killing anything. What if she had got hurt by a rabbit biting etc? I would have had to foot the vet bill,she is part of the famiy not a way of making money from kills. Am I wrong to be angry?

No! You are completely right to be angry, I'd be furious in your position! I really can't believe someone would think this is acceptable!

No you are not wrong to be angry, I would be so mad if I was you. I would say something hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->