neighbours *update page 10, ITS GONE!*

I really hope it's gone when I get home from work, I feel like crap, def have some head cold or flu coming on and I have no energy to deal with them!! Unwell just in time for my "romantic city break" that my boyfriend is taking me on Wednesday morning!

ITS STILL THERE!!! they have moved it further over to annoy us even more!
i've never had so much rage towards someone in my life!
im calling the fire dept first thing in the morning to come and do a check, hopefully they will come in the afternoon tomorrow when I am home

How irritating! That pram is definitely a fire safety risk in regards to the door opening. I would go down the firemen route, hopefully they'll get back to you and let you know what they can do to help! We keep our buggy downstairs in the communal hallway sometimes when I've been out with LO myself so can't really do anything with it but it's completely out of the way in a little turn off that no one needs to use apart from the factoror x

Omg what a bunch of rude immature tossers,I am mad for you! If they can't fit their pram in the flat then they should have bought something smaller

I'm so cross on your behalf!!!!! They sound like childish annoying pricks

Just stick it outside and leave it and write a note to them saying everytime you see the buggy sat in the hallway, you're sticking it outside. You've tried playing fair, they've asked for it!

does your camera have a date stamp function?
If so, take a picture every day with the date stamp on so that your Landlord can see that they haven't bothered to remove it since he sent the email.

Just seen this id throw the pram outside n let them deal with it how bloody rude r they?! I hope you feel better soon Xx

im still angry for you lol!

Me too! Think I've got PMT so just as well I don't live there or I'd chuck their effing pushchair outside and shout in the hallway that I'd done so, tossers :trouble: In fact I'd be tempted to dump a load of boxes outside their door and see how they like it but don't follow my advice am just letting off steam and being thoroughly immature, sorry :haha: By the sounds of it your Landlord is going to get pissed off if isn't moved so let him do all the dirty work, that's what he gets the rent for x Keep us updated on how things go xx

if i ever left our pushchair in our communal entrance. i always pushed into our 'alcove' where our door is. so it only blocked us in and no one else!
people just don't think about others.

does your camera have a date stamp function?
If so, take a picture every day with the date stamp on so that your Landlord can see that they haven't bothered to remove it since he sent the email.

Good idea!!!

what idiots!! I would just get some nice big strong blokes to need to carry something to my flat and have them pretty much smash the door into the pram as they thought it was jammed door and opps broken pram!! They could not claim on insurance or you as they wont be covered for having it there in the first place! They would have to proove you broke it and that you did it on purpose aswell to tuff titties to them!

You should tip a curry over the pram it's not your fault you had to squeeze through the door with your take away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->