neighbours *update page 10, ITS GONE!*

Everytime they leave the pushchair there i would dump it outside in the street. lol But then i'm a bitch. lol

Is there any update on this? I hope they've moved it now, what a pain!

Is there any update on this? I hope they've moved it now, what a pain!

She's off on her weekend city break with her boyfriend now! I'll ask her flatmate if its been moved but i highly doubt it! :growlmad:

Grrrrr just read through this whole thread! Those people NEED a slap in the face! Seriously! What immature and unreasonable people they sound like!!! Grrrrrrrrr lol I'm so angry for you!!

Set the pram on fire then tell them you warned them it was a fire hazard!!!!

(only joking!!)

Grrrrr just read through this whole thread! Those people NEED a slap in the face! Seriously! What immature and unreasonable people they sound like!!! Grrrrrrrrr lol I'm so angry for you!!

Set the pram on fire then tell them you warned them it was a fire hazard!!!!

(only joking!!)

:thumbup: yes tell them it spontaneously combusted lol. I HATE stuff like this; I used to live in an identical flat set-up to yours and it caused us so much stress; it was an Elderly Greek woman who lived downstairs and she'd make a massive kerfuffle if we even dared put our Rubbish out the night before the bin men came (at the time that council didn't provide wheelie bins and the way the flat entrance was there was nowhere really to put it anyway), she expected us to take it out at 6am before the showed up; or if we even dared put the light on in the hallway because she claimed she ended up billed for it she'd go on a big rant. Also she had the garden as she had the downstairs flat and it was like a jungle, full of rubbish and overgrown plants that came up to our windows at the back, the council used to send someone over to cut her garden as it was a real mess and would attract vermin but she would shout at the guy they sent until he left after slightly trimming one or two branches. She also left stuff in the hall which we had to move to get past. Due to all her crap we had a serious mice problem in the end but the housing association said they couldn't do anything about that as they needed three of our neighbours to complain. Where we live now is also housing assoc and while they are also quite weak; when I complained about kids using the electric cupboards in the hallways here to keep bikes and random crap in; they sent letters saying if they are not gone by Monday then the housing association contractors will come and take the stuff to the tip immediately. Thankfully it worked.

Omg the cheek of them. I really hope they get in trouble with the landlord now

I would put it outside and put a 'free to good home' sign on it. Lmao

I'm back from my trip to Belgium and it was gone when I opened the front door! Not sure if they are out or not, time will tell

i would chap the door and give them hell. if that fails, i would bring my own buggy downstairs and pile it on top of theirs :rofl: or just chuck it out the door!

Hope you had a good trip, keep us updated on buggygate! x

Hope it's still gone hun.

You know, Xplorys sell for a good price on eBay. They should count themselves lucky it hasn't gone "missing" already. I'd bet if it was left outside, it wouldn't stay there very long....

read through the entire thread and am now stalking to see what happens :haha:
the cheek of them, i do agree with pp if it was me it probably would have ''gone missing'' or ''broke'' by now :thumbup:

so I have been back 2 full days now and NO SIGN OF IT!! not sure if they are keeping it inside or are just out, will probably be able to tell once the work week starts. So glad I did not let this one just go when they refused.

Great, fingers crossed it stays out of the way!

That's great, hope they've finally got the message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->