Nervous but hopeful!

Thank you so much for your response HappyCake :)

I should know more tomorrow, they ordered my blood tests stat so I will have the draw in the morning and then should have results by the afternoon.

I'm praying it's healthy and not ectopic... we shall see. I know that it's a long shot given that my numbers are so low but I thought last week that we had already lost it so this is a slight glimmer of hope or a cruel joke :)

Wow hope it turns out well for you! My friend had a positive test then a bleed, went for a scan turned out she was pregnant still with 2 babies and had lost a third!! She went in thinking shed had a miscarriage and came out with twins!

So I went for the bloods this morning and even though they were marked STAT apparently they had a backlog and I won't be able to get results until tomorrow morning :dohh:

I couldn't wait so I peed on a stick this afternoon and this is the darkest positive I've ever seen on any of my other positives (in my other two CPs)

I'm not too optimistic because my progesterone was only 4 today but for some reason hcg still rising

SO SO SO CONFUSED!

Attachments

• IMG_0388.jpg
    IMG_0388.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 20
That's SOO dark!
I'm gonna pray that everything goes well.
Good luck :hugs:

Just heard back for the doctor and betas went from 13 to 96 is 3 days!!! Yaaaaaay!

They're putting me on progesterone and doing more bloods and an untra sound next week. I'm so in shock after all the bleeding and bad blood tests this might have a happy ending.

Just heard back for the doctor and betas went from 13 to 96 is 3 days!!! Yaaaaaay!

They're putting me on progesterone and doing more bloods and an untra sound next week. I'm so in shock after all the bleeding and bad blood tests this might have a happy ending.

This is great news!!! :happydance:

Great news i love threads like this! So happy for u!

Unfortunately it looks like it's another CP after all... levels fell from 96 to 42 so they told me to stop the progesterone and let it pass :(

Oh no!!!! Are they completely certain???? :( :cry: so sorry to hear :( major hugs

�� so so sorry, saying a prayer for you����

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->