Nervous... please wish us luck!

Pielette

Mum to little men
Reaction score
My LO rolled for the first time today. Left him on his back in the lounge, came back a couple of minutes later and found him on his belly. Seconds later he rolled from his belly to his back. Looking rather shocked!

Told DH and he said you realise he'll have to sleep in his cot tonight?

Oh crap.

We normally bedshare and we don't have a guard rail. I wanted to take one side of the cot off and put it against our bed but it turns out our cot won't do that.

So I've settled him for the night, fed him to sleep and he's in his cot. Been there 20 minutes so far and I'm sitting downstairs praying to continue to only hear the TV...

The thing is he also tends to have 3 night feeds and the thought of trying to settle him in there afterwards is... zzzzz....

Wow that's amazing, 3 mo and rolling. Clever little chappy!! Hope he has a settled night. Sometimes Lo's can amaze and adjust to their own space very well. Let us know how he gets on!!

is it ok to put the cot against the bed, ive got a cot bed and its the same height matress to matress and i liked the idea of us being close ive checked the join and he wont fit down there, and is 7 weeks tomorrow so only manages to flip to one side and back

Yay! Know how you feel re sitting downstairs hoping you don't hear anything! My LO has been waking two hourly but tonight he's slept from 7 to 10.30 without a peep and I'm trying to creep around not to wake him. I even managed to put his arm back in his cot where it had fallen through the bars lol.

Hope they both sleep well!

what a clever little boy you have! I am wishing you luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->