Nervously pregnant

Lozb

Reaction score
Hi guys here to join u. We been trying a year. Had just had loads of tests done by the assisted reproduction clinic was meant to get the results last week. Well one tests was the scalp test. Where they insert dye into ur uterus while they x ray to check ur tubes and stuff. Well had to be booked. Day 1 and no sex until the appointment as there wasn't allowed any chance of a pregnancy at time of test. Painful but managed the next day to do the deed and then every other day that week and well we are now 5 weeks 1 day pregnant. Must have worked in doing a deep clean of everything.
We have been offered a 6 weeks scan from the clinic and go in a week. We r so excited but very nervous at the same time.

Just wanted to say hi guys and will be hopefully joining you all on this exciting crazy journey.

Congratulations!!! I was having trouble staying pregnant. My OB scheduled me for the dye test too, and she told me a lot of women find they get pregnant quickly and easily after! I got pregnant with my son before the test, so I never got to have it, but it sounds like it worked for you! I am always nervous while pregnant, some people just are! Even with my son, who I carried to 39 weeks, and was born perfect and healthy, I always found something to worry about! I foolishly thought the nervousness and worry would stop once I had him... what was I thinking?! At this point it sounds like you're doing great! Try your best to relax and enjoy :) You have a lot of fun ahead of you!

Thank you. My only symptom is very sore boobies. Some light cramping every now and then, headaches.
4 more sleeps until our 6 week scan. Just worried they won't see anything or it's too early

Scan didn't go well. Think I was six weeks. Cud only see a sack no yolk or pole or heartbeat. Got to go bk on Friday for another scan. Said maybe to early or slow starter. If still nothing on Friday then blood tests to check hcg. I have sore heavy breasts, sore nipples, tiredness, headaches, sickness just starting today.

Please pray we get to see something on Friday

Had my second scan today and everything was perfect. Baby was there just took it's time growing big enough to see. Seen it's little heartbeat flickering away. Was measuring smaller than 7 weeks which I am now but said it proberly due to be ovulating late. I am over the moon and me and oh cudnt stop crying with happiness.

Glad the second scan went well, great news! Congratulations!

Little bit of hope for people going through the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->