• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never been a symptom spotter...but

5 dpo is still pretty early so I wouldn't worry too much about how you're feeling right now! I know that can be hard!

Really, 5 DPO is too early for symptoms. Implantation doesn't happen until 7ish DPO. Then, the hormones start to kick in. The symptoms don't appear until the hormones start to spike.

Having said that, I know the TWW stinks!

CD12 today, I just got a very positive OPK! I did BD yesterday and day before and will hopefully BD today and tomorrow and maybe Sunday! Asking for prayers from you gals !

1 dpo today (cd14)I BD on CD10,cd11,cd,12,cd13.. hopefully it was enough, because I'm tired lol... I'm extremely bloated with stomach/back pain and super sore boobs, this ovulation kicked my butt

Ladyapril.. praying this is it for you!
TTC74.. Here's hoping this cycle is the one!

As for me... I am technically in a new cycle. However I ended up being sent for blood work this morning. My doctor agreed last cycle was not a true "AF" bleed. symptom wise I just don't feel normal something doesn't feel right but I can't put my finger on it. I've been really cranky. don't have an appetite, body temp seems higher and loads of CM even right after "AF" so.... Here's hoping for a very delayed positive.

FX for everyone! 2dpo today for me, I managed to get one more BD in last night , just for good measure... only symptom is im really tired lol

I'm with you with feeling tired. I feel like I could fall asleep sitting up

well blood test came back negative so we are focusing on this cycle. We have been BD every other day so far and will BD every day during fertile window. How is everyone feeling today?

Feeling less tired then yesterday . Sorry about your blood test...

it was like my brain just needed a definite answer because i feel 10x better today. Just impatient with getting through this cycle

seems as though its taking forever for my fertile window to get here! AH. Here's hoping to see some BFP's from this cycle.

Ditto on taking forever for the fertile window!

I guess where I started 6 days late I expected to already be in the TWW so its seems like its taken forever and It still doesn't begin until sat

I don't think this is of any importance because I am only on CD 10 today. But this morning I had a really sharp pain that stretched from hip to hip and then shrunk to the middle of my lower abdomen, which i imagine is where the uterus sits. I am wondering if since I didn't have a true period last time that maybe I ovulated at a different time than i expected to.

This seems like its taken for ever with such a long cycle last month. and now all these weird symptoms but haven't even ovulated yet.. this TWW (whenever I get there) is going to be horrible.... How are you today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->