• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never been a symptom spotter...but

Im ok, 9dpo today.. only symptom is being real tired and getting overheated easy, feel emotional ,. But not feeling to hopeful for this month.. but we'll see I guess

I'm starting to think I ovulated super late last month which will throw this month off I still don't have a positive OPK this month and i usually have it by now!

I am sooooo lost... According to Ovia I am on my Peak O day. I am still getting negative tests. I am also on Cycle day 16 so If I ovulate any later than to day it would be super late. I am guessing that I actually o'd early based on the spotting I had earlier this week... if thats the case then I would be about 4 dpo... and I'm cramping.

Hey, did you ever get your positive OPK? I am 15dpo today, and AF hasn't shown yet... I have been having cramps the last 2 days.. so I do expect her to show today, tomorrow at the latest,. If she still doesn't show by tue, then I will prob test wed morning.. but my feeling is that she will show

I never did. I believe I just didn't catch it on a test because I Ovulated earlier than anticipated. Thankfully we were already BD'ing so hopefully caught it. I am at what I believe is 8 dpo and have been cramping for a week. How long is your LP normally

I'm thinking I just ovulated a day later then I thought.. if I ovulated 2 days after my positive OPK,, then today would only be 14dpo( even though all 3 of my apps say I am 15dpo).. so if I don't get AF tomorrow.. then I will officially consider myself late

Has AF showed today? I really hope you get your BFP this cycle. I'm 9 dpo and my legs are achey

I am 16dpo today.. still no AF yet.. but the days not over.., I was quite surprised... I thought she'd be here first thing this morning

I hope so, but not getting my hopes up... if I don't get AF today.. then I'll test

Had some faint spot of blood when I wiped.. think AF is starting and I'm out

I'm so sorry :( I know that's frustrating.. Hopefully next month is it for you!

This TWW is killing me its seems like its been the longest cycle and I still have 9 days to go according to ovia

Any News today??

I am 10 ish DPO and my face is broke out. I have about 8 days until AF and don't usually get Acne until AF has started

Did AF arrive, lady?

Hopeful - I'm hopeful that's a good sign for you!

AFM - 1 DPO today . . .

Thanks TTC.... I'm trying not to get my hopes up as this is out 9th cycle. but I've felt really optimistic about this month.. and Acne this early is highly unusual!

Hang in there... I hate waiting. it feels like its been the longest cycle.

It'll happen but it sometimes takes time. I'm 42. So, when I got pregnant with my 5 1/2 month old rainbow baby, it took me 2 1/2 years! For that reason, I'm not all that optimistic about giving her a sibling. Fortunately, now that I DO have a rainbow baby, it won't kill me if I am unable to give her a baby sibling. She has two half siblings, but they are grown - 22 and 25. All 3 are girls. Apparently, I don't know how to grow boys. :haha:

Aww so glad you got your rainbow baby. My sister in law only had girls too. I've had several people tell me that trying for our first could just be a fluke and it could be easier for our next children but I guess we won't know that for a while! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->